Super Noobie question

Noodle

Chieftain
Okay, i got the idea of playing the demo from a friend... (Where have i been without Civilizations???) omg lol but im IN LOVE with the demo but its too short, cant wait to buy full.

Okay, im decently good at the demo, and have no problems conquering the 3 other civ's (I can also make a mega-city, but i have no idea if other people concidder that cheating or not)

But while crusing YouTube, I found a video of a guy with a chilien accent playing the DEMO, and he located the "Knights of Templar" or something like that, and got a free Cannon out of it)

Now to the question --> While im playing the demo, i get 2 galleys (to go in opposite directions) but i CANNOT find that white castle on an island.

Can anyone help me with a guess in a location on where it might be? Cuz cannons r cool lol =] :lol:

Alright! The Knights Templar, I *believe* (Haven't played the demo since the game came out) is located to the right of the Greek Capital, Athens. I'm pretty sure it's there, but it might move around, I'm not too sure.

But while crusing YouTube, I found a video of a guy with a chilien accent playing the DEMO, and he located the "Knights of Templar" or something like that, and got a free Cannon out of it)

The guy you are referring to is KAZUY4 and he is an active member of the forum, althoug not very active lately.

Anyhow, don´t bother too much about where to find the Knight´s Templar artifact in the demo, buy the game and play for real.

Happy Civing!

Top Bottom