Super SuperPower Nes

What kind of messed up NES is this? Its a joke! I LOVE IT!! <3!!! Lurking.

To: Germany

Can we renew our Non-Aggression Pact?

OOC: At the very least please don't invade me, because I wrote my orders under the assumption that I still had one from when they were NPC.

To: Italia

We can agree to this.

To: Alliance members

Let's forbid blaqs from membership.

To: Nigeria

No blaqs.

Spoiler :

To: Italia, USA and Germania

France proposes that those nations who have a majority population from one or more of the following shades of skin be excluded from the alliance: Auburn, Bistre, Bole, Brown, Buff, Dark Brown, Raw Umber, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Chocolate, Copper, Cordovan, Liver, Mahogany, Ocher, Russet, Rust, Seal Brown, Sepia, Sienna, and/or Taupe.

This allows for any nation that is majority Beige, Ecru, Wheat, Sandy Brown, Khaki and/or Tan to become a member given it fulfills all other criteria. The shade of Fallow is debatable and we recommend our allies take a vote on this pressing issue as soon as possible.

OOC: I hope no one thinks I'm serious. ;)

Spoiler :

France proposes that those nations who have a majority population from the one or more of the following shades of skin be excluded from the alliance: Auburn, Bistre, Bole, Brown, Buff, Dark Brown, Raw Umber, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Chocolate, Copper, Cordovan, Liver, Mahogany, Ocher, Russet, Rust, Seal Brown, Sepia, Sienna, and/or Taupe.

This allows for any nation that is majority Beige, Ecru, Wheat, Sandy Brown, Khaki and/or Tan to become a member given it fulfills all other criteria. The shade of Fallow is debatable and we recommend our allies take a vote on this pressing issue as soon as possible.

OOC: I hope no one thinks I'm serious. ;)

To: France

You're a genius! Welcome aboard.

India for me

Never mind then :p

FROM GERMANY
TO WHITE UNITED FRONT

Okok guys let us get this straight. Members of the alliance are: Germany, USA, France, Italy. We're going to allow only WHITE nations (obviously) to join.

YES?

I do hope that the moderator trashes you guys' countries for being so openly racist in your diplomacy... If not, I'm going to pull the favoritism card.

I know! right?

keep it safe, we dont want anyone getting banned too. so keep diplo with some taste.

I do hope that the moderator trashes you guys' countries for being so openly racist in your diplomacy... If not, I'm going to pull the favoritism card.

Why? Are you just angry that you can't immerse yourself into the role? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom