Super SuperPower Nes

Из: Россия
Кому: Германия

Мы примем ваш НПД. Как долго вы хотите последнего? Мы, как 20 лет, ты?

Что? Вы не говорите по-русски? Дай мне второй ...*ahem*

To: Germany

We accept your NAP. How long do you want it to last? We like 20 years, do you?

I want to join as Brazil. I'll send orders as soon as possible.

To: All South-America, Central America and Caribbean Nations, as well as Spain

Would you be willing to form a powerful Latin Alliance that encompasses a great part of the Earth?

Story:

10th March, 2056. Palácio do Planalto, Brasilia, Brazil

Lula da Menao, President of Brazil, was currently inmersed into a very hard task. This task, if it was successful, would truly bring the country, along with many others, at the first positions in the ground stage. Several nations, helping each other, would really become a very powerful trade market in the future, one in which all of them would benefit for sure.

A buzz in his deske, woke him up from his reveries.

"Mister President, the Spanish ambassador has just arrived," his aide said.

"Good. Please, send him in."

Lula stood up and came from behind of his desk, as the door was opened and Mateo Silva, Spanish Ambassador to Brasilia, entered the room.

"Greetings, Ambassador Silva."

"Greetings, President Menao," the ambassador replied.

"Would you like to have something to drink?" the aide asked, as the ambassador sat down at the president's invitation.

"Just some water, please," the ambassador said, and the president requested the same. The aide nodded and came out, bringing a bottle of water and two glasses

"Thank you, Adäo," the president said.

"Call me if you need something, gentlemen," Adäo replied, and closed the door, leaving the two men alone in the office.

"Ambassador Silva, I'd like to talk with you about a matter that might be very important in the near future, something that might as well affect not only our two nations, but all of South America as well if this goes well."

"If it is this important, why didn't you or the Brazilian ambassador to Spain ask for a formal meeting with the Foreign Affairs Minister?" Ambassador Silva asked.

"This is a very important matter, and I first would like to run it through you. I think that our ambassador to Spain might have already asked for a meeting with the Minister, but since you were more easy to reach, perhaps you would be able to tell the Minister about our idea."

"I'm all ears."

President Menao then started to explain his idea. After the collapse of the European Union in the year 2030 due to the Tourist Crisis, Spain had been essentially alone in the world stage, especially after they had bloodlessly annexed Portugal in the year 2039, when the neighbour country had entered in bankrupt and had decided to join Spain, whose economy could perfectly support that of all the Iberian Peninsula. The annexion of northern Morocco after the Perejil War had also diplomatically isolated the country from his southern neighbours.

The idea President Menao and his cabinet had had was that, if all the Latin American Nations and Spain joined forces and made a powerful alliance in both the military and the economic sense, then the alliance would be very powerful, the 800-lb gorilla in the room so to speak. The economies of all the nations would rise together through trade between themselves, and in case of an attack against any of the members the whole alliance would fall down over the attacker like a tiger over its prey.

"Your idea is pretty sound, Mr President," Ambassador Silva said. "However, the decision to join this Latin Alliance would have to be taken by the Spanish Cabinet and the President. I hope that, before the month ends, you should have an answer to this."

"Thank you very much, Ambassador," President Menao said, standing up with the Ambassador and following him to the door, which was opened.

"Please, Adäo, accompany the Ambassador to the main door."

"Of course, Minister," the aide said. Once the two men had left, the President took his water glass and drunk it at once. He was going to receive the Mexican ambassador in a few minutes and would need to refresh his mouth after talking nearly non-stop for more than fifteen minutes with the Spanish ambassador.

Let's hope that the Mexicans are as receptive as the Spanish seem to be, he thought.

Is ARGENTINA still free?

Story of the Expensive Toy:

Admiral Hijikata decided to spend all the money of Japan on a shiny new toy. This was the result of many bottles of sake and the loss of bet where he tried to toss a midget over a table. The midget was thankfully wearing a helmet cause he crashed right into the table head first. Admiral Hijikata then turned and signed the order to make the shiny new toy.

The next day a hungover Admiral Hijikata went to the construction site and saw that while the toy was expensive it would at least be useful. So he went home and drank himself stupid to forget that he had wasted all that money due to a failed midget toss. By the time his wife came home he had already ordered his senior commanders to get a hold of the best sushi and a few anime movies because they were going to have a remember your high school years night. Mrs. Hijikata sighed loudly and went and got the buckets from the garage. She had a feel there would be many people needing them soon.

COLOMBIA?
tenchar

You can like them to respond all you want, but they don;t have to.

Ok, I'd like in order

-Great Britain
-Turkey
-California

I hope one is open

Top Bottom