1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Supply Convy and Siege Units

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Meepazor, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Meepazor

Meepazor Chieftain

Pretty simple. When a siege unit (artillery/bombard etc.) is attached or next to a supply convoy, it can attack after removing, even without the Expert Crew promotion. I’m pretty sure it’s by supposed to do that and makes invading other civs really easy as all I need is an army siege units and a melee unit and I’ll walk through their cities. Version as of 2 March

2. blackbutterfly

blackbutterfly Chieftain

Supply Convoy gives +1 movement, so siege units can attack if they still have movement left. No bug.

3. Meepazor

Meepazor Chieftain

But it shouldn’t. The siege unit states that it cannot attack after moving unless it has the expert crew, so an extra movement point shouldn’t give it the ability to attack, it should just be able to move an extra time.

4. L4Psha

L4Psha Chieftain

Sorry for necropost, but also bothers me. If siege unit can fire after moving, what then expert crew is for? I always thought that is a bug, because as i remember in later versions you should have full MP to fire.