Sure after being stabbed in the back twice i'll sign it!

Stylesjl

SOS Brigade Member
I declared war against Asoka Twice and he will still sign an open borders agreement! Talk about forgiveness! Though he is now "Cautious" and i doubt a third round will make him trusting again

Some leaders are extremely forgiving. Gandhi, Asoka etc. Gandhi for example, if you refused to stop trading with his arch enemy you won't incur a diplomatic penalty, no matter how many times you refused.

I once had Ghandi and the Egypt chick sharing a continent with me.

Ghandi only opened borders after I had attack him twice, but the Egypt chick became a close friend again. It felt like I'd put the difficulty setting two notches down :)

taillesskangaru said:
if you refused to stop trading with his arch enemy you won't incur a diplomatic penalty, no matter how many times you refused.

Now THIS is interesting! :goodjob:

That reminds of another incident when i declared war on Ghandi he was "Pleased" while the war was on! The "This war spoils our relationship" and "You declared war on us!" modifiers wearn't enough to bring it too far down!

Stylesjl said:
That reminds of another incident when i declared war on Ghandi he was "Pleased" while the war was on! The "This war spoils our relationship" and "You declared war on us!" modifiers wearn't enough to bring it too far down!

LOL- My goodness, they must really look forward to nirvana.

Seriously though, I find that the two indians and Hatchie are very nice in the game. Ive yet to find a mean side on that little egyptian girl. The indians however, seem to be nice untill you want a tach from them. They boost way up in tech, then won't give it up for anything. I spose by that time I don't have much to offer. I usually end up war with them just to slow their progression, and try to force some tech for a peace.

You can also sign open borders agreement with annoyed/furious leaders when you both are in war against the same enemy.

I use that opportunity to spread my religion.

Top Bottom