surprise war declaration

Freesmog

Skeptic1938222569
Greetings!

I ran into this bizarre problem in my latest FF game. I was the Luichurp dwarves & founded the Mercurian AI. For some reason I declared war on Amalachier civ plus vassals later in the game, made peace, then it happened a 2nd time. The game ended before finding out if this would happen a third time.

Anyone know why this happened?

Come to think of it, the other day I was playing scions (as the emperor, so agnostic) and Hyboream declared on me the instant he entered the world. It was odd because he was halfway across the map from me, and would have to the Clan and some other civ before he could even touch my borders. I didnt have any vassals at the time.

Should this be documented explicitly in-game? I suggest Basium gets a dummy trait that says: 'Basium will immediately declare war on any civilization following the Ashen Veil state religion.'?

Should this be documented explicitly in-game? I suggest Basium gets a dummy trait that says: 'Basium will immediately declare war on any civilization following the Ashen Veil state religion.'?

Maybe I missed the civilopedia entry but I agree this should be documented for new players who read through it. Plus, would be nice if during the game there was some kind of message WHY I declared war!

Top Bottom