Survey on modding, looking for modders

Architeuthis

Chieftain
Hi Civ modders,

I am a master student with the University of Groningen currently writing my thesis on PC modding. My goal is to investigate the effects of modding tools in mod making. In order to collect the necessary data, I have designed a survey that is being distributed among a variety of modders who were active for games that were released with a set of official modding tools. Civilization V thus qualifies I believe.

Filling out the survey will take approximately 5 to 10 minutes of your time, depending on your answers. As a token of my gratitude I will randomly award a number of steam credit gift certificates among the respondents.

If you have any questions regarding the survey, please feel free message me.

I would really appreciate your help!

-link to survey-
(survey was created with google forms).

Alright, getting some good response rates from civfanatics so far. I have one small favor to ask. If you're part of a team, would you be willing to send your fellow modders a link to the survey (or this thread)? Word of mouth will definitely help in boosting the numbers.

And happy new year everyone!

I completely forgot to wish you luck when filling out this form! So hereby, 'Veel Succes!'

-Cheers from a fellow Dutchman ;)

(and if you're an international student, I hope you enjoy your stay here in the Netherlands!)

Top Bottom