Survey: Sex or Internet?

If you HAD to choose, what would you rather give up?

• Total voters
I don't have sex now, so I voted for giving up sex and keeping internet for 2 weeks.

those women who voted they would give up sex in that survey would change theyre mind if they met me :cool:

Oops, pressed the wrong button (assuming the poll was which would you rather keep than which would you rather give up). I'd take the Internet anyday.

I'm married. I've already given up one.

Does masturbation count?

including solo activities

I missed that.

And upon further reflection, I realized that I spend two weeks per year in an internetless place that's full of sex if you look for it. So I guess that answers that. :dunno:

I'm not sure what the timeframe would have to be like for me to keep internets and give up sex.

If everyone gave up sex, then the human race would kind of cease to exist....hmm, maybe thats not such a bad idea.
People like you make my life more entertaining. :p

I feel like a dork for saying it (and I equally feel like a self-loving elitist internet jackass) but my thirst for knowledge is far greater than my thirst for sex. I would rather never have another orgasm than give up wikipedia.

I feel like a dork for saying it (and I equally feel like a self-loving elitist internet jackass) but my thirst for knowledge is far greater than my thirst for sex. I would rather never have another orgasm than give up wikipedia.

Philomath?

Me too.

Top Bottom