Survival - an inexperienced player on diety

vonboy

Chieftain
Hello Everyone.

This is a little survival playthrough of Civ 5 I'm doing, where I'm basically playing on deity, and seeing how long I can survive. I'm still not that great of a player, so there's really no chance of me winning this game. Me and a couple of my friends just thought this would be entertaining, if I don't give up, and just keep playing this game until I'm completely wiped out, like having a "Last Stand".

I'm playing as the Japanese on a small Earth map, with quick speed.

I know you people will find a hundred mistakes I'm making, but I'm just doing this for fun. I accepted I'm gonna lose, and just playing the game out as long as I can.

Here's the first two parts.

Link to video.

Link to video.

I'll be updating this probably 2 or 3 times a week, as I'm running other LP's, and I always alternate my uploads.

Well, it's over now. Here's the last part of this playthrough, if anyone wants to see it.

Link to video.

Basically had all of the AI's on my half of the earth at war with me, and it was over with pretty quickly. After going through this, I just don't know how you guys do it!:eek: The AI are such cheating little buggers at his level, spreading around like wildfire, and consuming everything in their way.

Top Bottom