"Survivors" / Urban Crossbowmen

Refar

Deity
Survivor Fighters with Crossbows ( <<< Link )

In 3 slightly different outfits to add some variety into the formation.
Shader/Nonshader for each one
Teamcolor (tho only a small spot on the wrist)
Custom Animation (Based upon Firaxis Chokonu)

Made for the Fury Road Mod, where you can see them fighting along and against other postapocalyptic survivors.
But feel free to use it as you please, as long as you give proper credit.

Made for the Fury Road Mod, where you can see them fighting along and against other postapocalyptic survivors.

Nice one again !

You're churning these units out faster then Snafu ever did, Refar. :hatsoff:

Have you thought about a post-apocalyptic navy? I could do at least one suggestion. ;)

Hmmm, there is no Navy in Fury Road yet... But if you have a good idea :D

Hmmm, there is no Navy in Fury Road yet... But if you have a good idea :D
I believe all post-apocalypse navies would probably look a lot like Industrial-Age to WWII warships! Just be sheer coincidence... perhaps more people should try making ships that look like that! :lol: :deal:

I love the variety on these crossbow men. Any hope on seeing a crossbow woman ala Road Warrior's Virginia Hey down the road? Probably a bit redundant, but might be good for different factions.

I won't do a female crossbowman (at least not right now) but i will concider the generally good point for other units. A small problem is - we dont have namy female units in the game to use as base :(

There are some unit classes (crossbow is one of them) which some artists made a female counterpart for. For the crossbow for instance it was the female settler.

Yea i know, i used the female settler myself for a missionary. But i dont really like the female settler mesh for military - she's to skinny, and only so many clones of the same body are cool...

There is also the spy, and i think that was it all...

How about that barmaid Chuggi (at least I think it was him) ported from Railroads? :mischief:

Hmm that i don't know. Will go look for it.

I have created women for FfH II, just have a look at the svartalfars there, you should be able to import them to blender and redo what you need to.

I downloading FFH right now to take alook at seZereth svartfaaARHG (whatever :crazyeye:).
EDIT: Ah i see... Drow... i thing i am going to scavenge a mesh there... Will have to gut the eart tho. Ouch.

Tha Woman fro Pirates! was the barmaid ? Then Chuggi is right - those are out of question due to polycount - they go more in the direction of leaderhead...

Those look kinda like those chinese repeating crossbows, interesting thing about those is that that type of crossbow was used against the japaneses in WW2 by the chinese. They are cool.

Its because those are those chinese repeating crossbows :p

Looking back i probably should have make him another more modern looking crossbow... Then again... a crossbow is a crossbow...

Its because those are those chinese repeating crossbows :p

Looking back i probably should have make him another more modern looking crossbow... Then again... a crossbow is a crossbow...

Why so the chinese one would use less metal (nearly all completely wooden frame) with much high rate of fire. A modern crossbow is really more of a sniper weapon. I guess it depends on what their stats are. I have yet to play this mod yet cos I am in the middle of another one but this is definitely my next one.

Top Bottom