Swabian Swordsmen ?? !!

cemo1956

King
Gents,
have someone seen a Swabina Swordman somewhere ???

Haven't got any picture of this fearsome units during the middle ages.
Got this to read about them

Swabian Swordsmen
The Swabians of south-western Germany are a tough people, regarded almost as a race apart by their fellow Germans. Armoured in mail and armed with great two-handed swords, Swabian swordsmen are a powerful heavy infantry unit, with the emphasis on attack..

They fought mostly on foot like the Civ3 Crusader, but was still feared during these ages.

Anyone know more ?? perhaps have such unit or know which one looks like one.

Think I posted this in the wrong forum before.
Sorry for that.
Hope this is the correct one.....
Cemo

there is a unit out there that uses a 2 handed sword and I seem to remember it is well done, try checking the units forum.

Originally posted by Quinn Dexter
there is a unit out there that uses a 2 handed sword and I seem to remember it is well done, try checking the units forum.

i believe that one is more of an scottish highlander looking unit(still nice)

Moderator Action: I just closed your duplicate thread. Not only was it in the wrong forum, there's no need to make the same thread in multiple places. This isn't a chatroom, someone will answer you soon. Please don't do this again.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

I'm soooo sorry,
of course I know it's not a chatroom.
I was corrected by someone in the other thread, so naturally I posted this one in what I believed the correct place.
Now I get another slap because I didn't know how to close the other, or move it.

I will of course stay out of these rooms since I probably only offend the hgih and mighty.
I'm not into the latest in PC and stuff and just tried my best.
Look and see is the motto I understand.

This is the right place for your post, don't let them get to you!

You have probably take what was said out of context, I’m sure no offence was intended.
Did you manage to find the 2 handed swordsman you where looking for?

Top Bottom