Swapping Amurite Immortal/Beastmaster for Ranger

Khai

Warlord
I'm trying to figure out how I can swap the Amurite Ranger art into the immortal and beastmast positions...basically I would like to have a single Ranger show up as the Immortal and then the ranger and his two cats show up for the beastmaster...

I've extracted the .pak file and I've been looking through the xml of the mod but I can't find the right things to change...can anyone help or point me towards a tutorial?

Danke...

I can't even find the beastmaster in the Civ4UnitDefines xml...what am I doing wrong?

use search to search for _Beastmaster, _Immortal, and _Ranger til you find the ones you want. Note the underscores.

once you find the correct units you want to change, it is simply a matter of cut and paste to copy everything from <fscale> to <kfm>, inclusive, from one unit to another. Or take the easy route and just switch to unitsinfo file and change the <EarlyArtDefineTag> of the unit you want to change to the one the ranger has.

First option leaves the buttons the way they are, second one changes the buttons.

Top Bottom