SWE02:El juego de la sucesión cuatro Sueco

Hey Grimjack don't pay attention to Major, he's the youngest person on the crew. So he always needs to make smart comments about everyone and everything.

I always feels good about expansion of the crew, so you are welcome Grimjack.

Youngest? Maybe, but Silver is the most immature :)

Originally posted by Major Guevara
Youngest? Maybe, but Silver is the most immature :)

Hahaha.

That might be true, but at least I enjoy it.

[Swedish] Jag har mitt glada barnasinne kvar, men har du ditt glada barnasinne kvar!?!?[/Swedish]

jag har så mycket glatt barnasinne kvar så du skulle storkna om du bara hade hälften av mitt glada barnasinne! Så det så...

Oh, and btw, I think this little trick of who's got the most glada barnasinne is a sign of how very immature you are! :p

[Swedish]Ingen idé att det blir bråk mellan :viking: slutar bara med ond bråd död :die: [/Swedish]

No need to do a translation of this post you probably get it anyway, or at least some vital parts of it.

Oh... how mature of you... I was hoping that this should turn into a some sort of verbal fist-fight ;)

I'm truly sad to say that their won't be any verbal fist-fighting. But I would gladly pick up weapons and to some serious brawling.

take all teh weapons you can carry Silverillo, cause if you're stepping at me you're gonna need 'em [punch]

Ok, I'm back. Still alive. Are you there or have you given up on this..? Who's up next and so forth?

Glad to see you again Wetterlind :). GF should be next but he's soooo busy :p. So if we skipp him it should be... your turn.

I'll play tomorrow. Lets see who post their 'got it' first - him or me... GF, are you up for a challange? :D

Preturn (50 AD): Pressed enter.

1: Lots of worker action. Trondheim trained a chariot team. Humm.. I thought we would do this berserker style. But, then again, faster units can be good too. Trondheim starts training another chariot.

2: Monkey Man Town completes temple, starts swordsman (should be archer, but then we'd lose 1/6 of the production there).

3: Bergen completes temple, starts worker. We need lots of workers. Oslo completed lib, starts temple.

4: Lots of worker action...

5: Nothing much..

6: Molde completes barrack, starts archer.

7: Bergen trained worker, starts swordsman.

8: Monkey Man Town trained swordsman, starts another.

9: Funky Kingston trained archer, starts another.

10: Nothing much.

Ok, we need to shop a few techs real soon now. We want to get our berserkers as fast as possible and I have no idea how far behind we are in the tech tree. And we need to work our lands...

Save: 210 AD

Top Bottom