800 AD - Karlshamn completed aqeduct,
the city is put on wealth didn't know what
to produce in that city, is too far away to
start building offensive troops, besides it
doesn't even have barracks, well..., more
warefare that resultet in Theveste now
belong to us, 7 enemy workers captured

810 AD - A temple in Utica is hurried for 200 gold, some minor warefare

820 AD - The Iroquois completes the Sistine Chapel and Babylonians completes the Copernicus's Observatory

830 AD - Courthouse hurried in Theveste did cost us a hole bucket of golds, Leptis Magna is captured by our mighty Vikings.

Not so many turns for me this time. Just keep going up north with more troops and Carthage will be wiped out in a short period of time.

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads4/SWE02_830AD.SAV

Better late then never som flickan sa :)

840 AD- Lost 2 berserkers to enemy attacks near Rusocade. WLTKD in a few cities. 5 more berserkers is dining whit oden tonight but Rusicade is ours!

850 AD- Moved a large stack of berserkers towards Hadrumetum. Had to make some hard decitions here, nut a man's got to do what man's got to do :). Changed production in Oslo from palace to berserker (the palace production is pointless, it's complete in 10 turns and we can't get any wonders availible in that time) 600 shields lost :). Hurried a new palace in Reykjavik whit the great leader.

860 AD- The new palace is completed, it looks really nice. Marketplace started in the new capitol. Hadrumetum captured, 13 gold and 1 worker captured, 8 resisters, 1 berserker lost in the attack. Changed production from berserker to courthouse in most of the cities in the south-west area.

870 AD- Our troops are closing in on Sabratha. Lots of troop movements.

880 AD- Our glorious golden age, in wich the wjole chartage empire was conquered, is at an end. And as the last defender of Sabratha falls the berserker that has been whit us since the begining of the war produce a Great Leader! A good end to our golden age. When Hannibals baneman liberates Sabratha he colects 14 gold (and 5 resisters :)). We got what we wanted, there is no reason for more blood-shed. Peace signed whit Chartage. We get: Monarchy, Montheism, Gunpowder, their WM and contact whit a strange bunch of folks called... the Mognols... no, sorry, the Mongols :). They got: 40 gold. We can now see the other continetnt. It is settled by the babylonians, the koreans and the mongols. Just to show that we mean no harm (yeah right :)) we trade Theology whit Korea for 510 gold. Sci-rate turned up to 50%, Education in 4 turns (+26 gpt). Upgraded 2 pikemen in the border cities. Changed all berserker production to something else.

890 AD- Hammburai comes to I wanting to sell Chivalry to I and I. "No mon", me thought, "Me no need them stincky Chivalry. Babylon a fall down, I and I are the choosen!"... So I said no :).
If we didn't know it before we do now, the people love me! WLTKD all over the country :).

900 AD- A little bit of this, a little bit of that, you know how it is :).

I stop here.

Major says:
The GL is in Reykjavik. I was thinking that we hurry a wonder later (J. S. bach chatedral or Smiths trading company). There's a settler being produced in Thevaste (I think) it was supposed to settle the jungle square to the north to form an easier defended border to the iroquois but you can do whatever you'd like whit it (as long as you keep it clean ;)). That's all from me today. Over and out!

Nice to see that out SWE-game is alive.

Good work Major, next person in line plz pick up the save-file and have some happy (but effective) civing.

Preturn: Adjusted taxes, upgraded a few units and started to plan our next war. Once the border of our newly captured cities expands our next war will commence, i. e. in 4 turns. There is no point in waiting. We have 50 berserkers doing nothing but const gold. They better start to earn their living!

910 AD: Built a lot on my gothic palace. Moved troops towards the front (to-be).

920 AD: More troop movement. Started to research banking.

930 AD: Started to build the left wing of the palace. After investigating a few cities I decide that Spain is going to be the target of our next war. They don’t have any musketmen!

940 AD: Moving troops into position to strike Spain.

950 AD: Declared war against Spain!

960 AD: Barcelona fell to the mighty 2:nd Berserker army! No casualties.

970 AD: The resistance of Barcelona is wiped out. Madrid fell to the even mightier 1:st Berserker army. One berserker lost.

IT: Lost 2 berserkers to Spanish counterattacks.

980 AD: Resistance of Madrid is no more. Walking towards Seville and Toledo.

990 AD: Reached Toledo.

1000 AD: Toledo fell to the 2:nd Berserker army with only 1 casualty on our side! Reached Seville.

IT: 2 berserkers lost to angry Spanish soldiers.

1010 AD: Seville is captured; we lost 3 berserkers (one elite lost to a regular archer). We know Music Theory. Banking is up next. As we have and are going to capture a lot of cities I decided that we needed JSB to sheer people up a bit. Our GL is no more.

1020 AD: Resistance in Seville and Toledo is gone. We still have 43 berserkers so the Wave of Rage will keep sweeping through Spanish lands. Oea built one super large cathedral!

1030 AD: Sending Berserkers towards Valencia.

IT: 2 berserkers lost in the field.

1040 AD: Valencia captured. One berserker lost.

1050 AD: A small army of berserkers have reached Santiago and another is closing in on Murcia.

The plan: capture Santiago, Murcia and Zaragoza and then make peace with the Spaniards. Buy a lot of libs, marketplaces and banks (and temples in liberated cities). We have a lot of gold. Let’s make good use of it.

There is a settler in Seville. I think that north of the river and by the coast between Toledo and Santiago should be a good spot for a new city.

SWE02-1050AD.SAV

Allright people. Summer is here and whit it Silver and Foxy is going home to a horrible vacation whitout both civ3 and internet (poor bastards). Sooo, what should we do?

but can you play PtW on that computor? Eller har du inte tid? ;)

Top Bottom