[GS] Sweden Livestream Discussion Thread

bite

Unofficial Civilization Cartographer
Super Moderator

Uh, you made a mistake there in the title...

I think he forgot to lock it. This is for tomorrow. I will take this time to point out the image isn't working for some reason.

Moderator Action: Thread locked until shortly before the livestream begins -- Browd

it may be 5am but i am caffeinated and ready for the stream

Unusually, I'm ready to watch the stream from the start this time. Given Sweden's focus, I'm optimistic for this one. Canada's livestream was my favorite so far.

so now I'm thinking their Northern war is against Norway. I kind of forgot they were in the game when I said Russia before.

If Norway has been rebalanced at all, there's a chance we'll find out today.

Tidbits from Firaxis in the chat:
* Better map pins
* Barbarians also use tunnels (beware!)
* Tunnels can't be pillaged
* There's some policies that make it easier to try to spoil someone's diplo victory
* Kristina's agenda: "She likes great works. Kinda like Pedro's thing for Great People, but for Great Works"
* Her agenda is called "bibliophile"
* We haven't added any more preset religions

Unusually, I'm ready to watch the stream from the start this time. Given Sweden's focus, I'm optimistic for this one. Canada's livestream was my favorite so far.

For once, I'm not at work for the livestream. Great to be able to not be forced to have a small window opened in the background while I faked work... hem, to see it in live !

Okay Civfanatics, leand me your eyes, your screenshots, and your quickscoops, lets get all the data we can from this live stream

Top Bottom