Switch Gorina to the UN?

Would you like to see the UN Wonder moved to Gorina?

• Yes

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You got a problem with nukes?

I dont care what the world thinks. i get over 100 ICBM's then, standing on top of a skyscraper, I extend my middle fingers and in a very hoarse voice I say "come on."

Gorina has 4 wonders and is the 4th biggest city in the world. Aureus has no wonders. Aureus deserves the UN much more than Gorina does.

I voted no on this poll. A compromise has been worked out, to move Apollo Project to Gorina, Manhatten Project to Iron Hills, and leave UN in Aureus. See this post and the preceeding parts of that thread for details. Also see this thread for subsequent discussion.

If you approve of the new proposal, then vote no on this poll.

To recap:
  • UN in Aureus
  • Apollo Project in Gorina
  • Manhatten Project in Iron Hills

Originally posted by DaveShack
I voted no on this poll. A compromise has been worked out, to move Apollo Project to Gorina, Manhatten Project to Iron Hills, and leave UN in Aureus. See this post and the preceeding parts of that thread for details. Also see this thread for subsequent discussion.

If you approve of the new proposal, then vote no on this poll.

To recap:
  • UN in Aureus
  • Apollo Project in Gorina
  • Manhatten Project in Iron Hills

Absolutely right DS. This poll is no longer needed and can be closed for that matter. The Wonder situation has been worked out and there is no need to wonder about it any more. :)

sounds like a plan.

Top Bottom