1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Sword of Truth

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by Kaimoon, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Kaimoon

Kaimoon The Teacher

For those of you who have downloaded my Sword of Truth scenario, I realized I made huge newbie mistake. I forgot to put "pedia" entries for everything so will probably crash. Sorry!! :blush:

However I've read several of the very helpful guides posted here and I am in the process of creating a much better and more in-depth version. :cool:

2. Mithadan

Mithadan Wandering Woodsman

Pedia entries aren't needed, but (I think) pedia pics are.

3. Colonel Tigh

Colonel Tigh Chieftain

The pedia pics aren't necessary either. It defaults to the unit32 file. It doesn't look fancy, but it works and game won't crash.