Symbols for the Over/UnderCouncils

ostar

Warlord
Does the lore somewhere actually mention any actual identifying symbols/emblems that the Over/UnderCouncils use? For example, the real world United Nations uses the world surrounded by olive leaves.
If they have such emblems, are there any actual images of them in the game files?

Not to be repetitive, but does the lack of response mean there is no "official" symbol for the Councils?

Given their association with Lugus/Esus, I'd say the sun and moon, respectively.

i'd have said that, aside for the fact that the councils are not completly associated with their respective gods. i'd imagine they have a symbol that is not associated with a specific god, to not alienate followers of other gods.

A roaring lion's head for the Empyrean and a black silhouette for CoE. I am quite sure they were used before 2010.

PS: Grr, I confused the religions and the councils; maybe the civic symbol shows them?

Attachments

• Empyrean.jpg
    Empyrean.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 190
  • CouncilOfEsus.jpg
    CouncilOfEsus.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 198
A roaring lion's head for the Empyrean and a black silhouette for CoE. I am quite sure they were used before 2010.

PS: Grr, I confused the religions and the councils; maybe the civic symbol shows them?

no. The civic symbol shows the dies diei and nox noctis, respectively.

EDIT: The symbol of the empyrean is a lion rampant. It is displayed on the ratha.

Top Bottom