Syria or Iran ??? (travelling suggestion)

@ramious 75:unfortunatly I forgot name of that street but ask my freinds and tell you.
if you came with a female you must take 2 room unless you have marriage certification or your last name be same and pretend sister and brother.
about fire temple, nice of them located in Yazd and real bellievers live there, there is fire temple in Tehran and belieivers but finding them is difficult and its building is not nice as buidling of Yazd

Ramius,

You should be able to find a western hotel in Tehran where you can stay in the same room as your partner.

If you are traveling with a female, she will have to loosely cover her hair. My Iranian friend says that the women there just loosely wear their hijabs in public. And all women in Iran are supposed to wear them.

When she went last time, she had her hair COMPLETELY covered, the hijab tight, her ears covered, her neck covered. She was in baggy coat. When she got off the plane all her relatives laughed at her. They had semi tight clothes, and just had their hijabs sitting gently on the back of their heads, with the hair towards the forhead showing.

thanks... i certainly hope so. Will check up with the hotel once we are there.
ya, she has no problem covering and also think its fun... so that wouldnt be a problem. I figure since its Winter also.... we will be glad to cover up too. ;)

@ramious 75:unfortunatly I forgot name of that street but ask my freinds and tell you.
if you came with a female you must take 2 room unless you have marriage certification or your last name be same and pretend sister and brother.
about fire temple, nice of them located in Yazd and real bellievers live there, there is fire temple in Tehran and belieivers but finding them is difficult and its building is not nice as buidling of Yazd

I hope they will be more flexible on this thou... will check it with the hotel once we are there...

Yazd is a little to far for me.... im planning the itinerary now and if we only have 9 days in Iran.... we could only probably visit 3-4 cities max. im still trying to get a copy of lonely planet also...

and I forgot some thing hijab.
your female parthner must cover her hairs and you and she don't allow to have any kind of love action in public, I mean kissing and others.

i think that should be ok. She is quite crazy but i think she will know how to behave when needed.. i hope -_-"

Thanks for the warning. :)

For a travel thread this has become stupidly political.

"Duhuhuh fly theyr in a cruuze miszile and due us awl a fayver!"

@ramious: unfortunayely I must say that prpbebly thhey are not flexible on this matter
about fire temple, I agree Yazd is too far and some dangerous
so try the fire temple in Tehran

then its quite regrettable. but its a small bump nonetheless.. We shall try looking for hostel instead then :D

some thing else do you chech Iran's ministry for visa, all of this things must said when you demand for a visa for Iran?

ya, it should be ok. The website and my ministry confirm that Singaporean are entitled to 2 weeks holiday visa issue upon arrival. So we got this covered. 1 of the main reason why we didnt go to Syria is the fact that they dont have an embassy in Singapore and we need visa to visit that place... its quite inconvenient. -_-" i wish i got a chance to visit there soon too.

about fire temple, I agree Yazd is too far and some dangerous
so try the fire temple in Tehran

If you're going to Isfahan, Shiraz or Persepolis its not too far. The fire temple in Yazd was all right but the old city itself is amazing, a true middle ages maze of mud brick buildings.

If you're going to Isfahan, Shiraz or Persepolis its not too far. The fire temple in Yazd was all right but the old city itself is amazing, a true middle ages maze of mud brick buildings.

i will try to visit it when possible, but only having 8-9 days in Iran is a bit short to cover most of the country. -_-"

maybe it will be fun, you can travel from Isfahan to Yazd and then from Abarkoh back to Shiraz.
there is a 4000 to 40000 years old tree in Abarkoh, it is really huge, we can call it mother of trees (but only in Iran).

Top Bottom