1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Tactics and Strategy T80-90

Discussion in 'Team Kazakhstan' started by Kaleb, Apr 11, 2009.

1. cav scout

cav scout The Continuum

I agree with everything Mikotian says here. Loosing the chariot means we have lost this initial phase. But a cease fire now gains us nothing. Certainly not a shred of security. We need to go on the defensive and establish an engagement area in the open land north of our next city site. It will be good to see if CAV gets any units into the area anytime soon... (a false peace gets them off the hook).

2. Indiansmoke

Indiansmoke Deity

Sending a note to Sancta does not mean we have to accept their terms for peace...just listen to what they have to say.

Also if you think that we have any short of military advantage because of our tech lead, you are mistaken.

Sancta will have feudalism shortly and will switch to vassalage making 2 promo units...while we are at bureocracy.

Math and HBR they will get relatively fast and will start making logbows and HA's and construction will follow shortly for elephants and catapults.

We have 2 options in this.

1. slave a HA/chariot army fast, before they are able to get elephants or build many longbows and go raise their city, or even better sneak attack one of their back cities.

2. Turtle and wait for rifles.

There is nothing else we can do now as even maces will be badly beaten by their 2 promo army...

The only other option is knights, but by the time we get them they will have elephants.

I am for the turtling myself, while using spies to see what is happeining. With the alliance and TGL we can get rifles very fast.

3. Kaleb

Kaleb Deity

I've brought the northern axe back to the hill SE (no new units spotted). Still need to move the other axe.

chariot brought up but I haven't moved the new axe yet. the worker by Oskemen has finished the road and is free to move. We should either go NW,NW to road or go S,S to chop. Or if we want to get our new spy up the fastest the worker should go SW,NW to road for 1 turn.

What should Oskemen build next?

Spoiler :

4. Kaleb

Kaleb Deity

I'm not going to be able to finish turn btw, sry. Suggest worker roads on fp sw of cow

5. Kaleb

Kaleb Deity

Hello?! Forums seem to have been down - but I am not going to be available to finish the turn for another 3 hours or a bit more. If someone can login to finish the turn that would be great. Main thing is to move that worker.

6. Indiansmoke

Indiansmoke Deity

i have patched so cannot do it

7. cav scout

cav scout The Continuum

I played our turn in time. Moved the worker to road.