1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Tactics and Strategy Turns 70-80

Discussion in 'Team Kazakhstan' started by Provolution, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Sommerswerd

Sommerswerd I never yielded

Like what? How to get the last word?:) How to post off topic?:p I already know how to do that;)

I have not played 6000 ladder games or whatever, but still know I like :king:'s idea better for our actions over the next few turns. If by "pay attention" and "learn something" you mean I should sit back and be quiet while you make all the decisions... Um... No Thanks buddy;)

2. Indiansmoke

Indiansmoke Deity

Kaleb said he has been doing some tests and will post results when ready and in one of those tests an axe could be build in Pavlodar.

It is also not clear what exactly Kaleb proposes, as he says axe after switching to organized and getting missionary in 1..but we switch to organized this turn and we need at least 6 more turns to connect iron...that is a bit down the road...the question is what we build now in Pavlodar and i had suggested confu missionary followed by jewish missionary.

Unfortunatelly you post what you would like to be done without calculating anything...when will we build an axe? when a settler? where will the setler go? which workers will improve land? Where will we get the jewish missionary to get a prophet from etc etc.

Have you sat down and calculated what improvement the workers can have ready by the time the settler comes from Pavlodar if we build one now? No of course not...just spam here settler next settler next...

If you spend your energy to actually calculate what you propose you would see for yourself that what you propose is not working.

I have 100 times your experince in this game but I sit down and test using test map and make calculations before I propose something...

so if you want to be taken seriously at least my me...you better start testing and calculating to see if what you propose works!

3. Kaleb

Kaleb Deity

I've not been able to do as much testing as I would have liked tonight but I do think we should road the corn next turn. Not doing this means we delay founding City 6 by one turn and delaying when it's border pop 1 turn. If we build a workboat in Haz after the granary the wb will arrive on the fish on the same turn as the borders pop... if we build the roads.

We switch to OR so that the worker chop goes into a Confu Missionary and it gets completed in 1 turn. Not set on what to do next in Pavlo (maybe spy...).

As for Aktau: we should switch to worker now. It will take 5 turns to build but can be whipped (the warrior from Pav will keep population happy). This will get us another worker on T87.

4. Sommerswerd

I DID NOT POST THE PROPOSAL BUDDY... ALL I did was say I agree with :king:'s proposal. You should direct all your questions to him... If you don't like the plan, then roast :king:, not me. You are just blatantly using any excuse to criticize me... for what reason, I'm not sure, but we should probably continue our conversation in the "Chit Chat" thread, because you have a pattern of posting off-topic posts that have no purpose other than to criticize team-mates... I'm fine with that, BTW... it just should go in the "Chit chat" thread not the Tactics thread.

Why would I caluculate what I didn't propose?!? I need to calculate in order to say... I agree?!? Uh... No Smoke, I don't think so. You are so anxious to jump on my case that you are getting your facts crossed:confused:

So you say, but I have not seen screenshot one from you, so:rolleyes:... And anyway, how do you know how much experience I have playing Civ?... You dont... so relax. You have already explained that you are the grandmaster flash "prodigy"... OK... I get it... you consider yourself to be an expert:rolleyes:... I don't... Please get over it.

TBH... I don't give a R@#'s @$$ whether you take me seriously. I have posted a thousand times as many screenshots as you. If YOU want your proposals and claims of "testing" to be taken seriously by me... YOU better start posting some screenshots buddy.;)

5. classical_hero

classical_hero In whom I trust

And both of you need to calm down.

6. Sommerswerd

You're right Classy... Sorry:blush: And this tactics thread is all finished anyway... On to the next thread:)