1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Take Two Interactive bad support for Beyond Earth Rising Tide

Discussion in 'CivBE - Bug Reports' started by JohnDoe007, Nov 23, 2016.

?

Did you hava same crash as i ? (Beyond Earth Rising Tide)

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. JohnDoe007

JohnDoe007 Chieftain

Take Two Interactive bad support for Beyond Earth Rising Tide
    I bought the game like about few months ago in the hope that most of bugs are fix.

People, what should i do, i found a nasty bug in the game , it crashes during a loading screen (load of a save game with 220 turns) (See attached save game)
    My gfx is Radeon R9 270x (not overclocked)
    Driver Version: Crimson Edition 16.11.4 release date 11/17/2016
    Platform: Steam
    No mods in the game, game integrity 100 % checked via steam
    Game in mantle mode crash during loading screen (single player load save game) with unhandled exception error screen :(
    i submitted the bug with full data and got response from Take Two support, that i have in my system cheat engine and any further support is discontinued, i immediately deleted and uninstalled cheat engine and i never used chat engine during the BE game, i have a lot of tons old games and sometimes i use for those old games the cheat engine , but not for the BE.
    I told to Take Two support, that i deleted the cheat engine and if they kindly look up for the bug description, there a lot of logs from the crash, but the support of Take Two refuse to deal with it, i though that Firaxys did amazing job by releasing the DLC "lesson learned", but now i think they just done the worst work possible.
    What do you think?
    I can't provide any more further details on this case and i still hope that Take Two is willing to solve this issue but it looks bad.... ;(

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  2. JohnDoe007

JohnDoe007 Chieftain

Today Take Two support , officially refuse to provide further support, what a shame!