Take Two Interactive bad support for Beyond Earth Rising Tide

Discussion in 'CivBE - Bug Reports' started by JohnDoe007, Nov 23, 2016.

?

Did you hava same crash as i ? (Beyond Earth Rising Tide)

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. JohnDoe007

JohnDoe007 Chieftain

Take Two Interactive bad support for Beyond Earth Rising Tide
    I bought the game like about few months ago in the hope that most of bugs are fix.

People, what should i do, i found a nasty bug in the game , it crashes during a loading screen (load of a save game with 220 turns) (See attached save game)
    My gfx is Radeon R9 270x (not overclocked)
    Driver Version: Crimson Edition 16.11.4 release date 11/17/2016
    Platform: Steam
    No mods in the game, game integrity 100 % checked via steam
    Game in mantle mode crash during loading screen (single player load save game) with unhandled exception error screen :(
    i submitted the bug with full data and got response from Take Two support, that i have in my system cheat engine and any further support is discontinued, i immediately deleted and uninstalled cheat engine and i never used chat engine during the BE game, i have a lot of tons old games and sometimes i use for those old games the cheat engine , but not for the BE.
    I told to Take Two support, that i deleted the cheat engine and if they kindly look up for the bug description, there a lot of logs from the crash, but the support of Take Two refuse to deal with it, i though that Firaxys did amazing job by releasing the DLC "lesson learned", but now i think they just done the worst work possible.
    What do you think?
    I can't provide any more further details on this case and i still hope that Take Two is willing to solve this issue but it looks bad.... ;(

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  2. JohnDoe007

JohnDoe007 Chieftain

Today Take Two support , officially refuse to provide further support, what a shame!