Takhisis' avatar election for 2014 thread!

Which should be my avatar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Takhisis

¡Patria y vida!
So, I got caught up in a mixture of #fiftychat and TVTropes for the past hour. But I meant to post this: *unfurls scroll and begins to read*
To þe Good townſmen and burghers of CFC
I hold ye All in Great Esteeme. ſo, I have decided that Ye ſhall be allowede to partake in the Chooſing of mine Avatar. ſome Ideas have sprunge to mine Mine:
  • VaultBoy
  • Longſhip (CFC Civ 3 avatar)
  • Takhitty-ſporrankitten
  • Miſsouri ſtate flag
  • ſpring roll
  • Ruſsian Ukraine
  • headphoneſcat
  • Downtown chooſeth
Alle of þoſe ſhalt be allowed to compete againſt the incumbent, which ſhall ſeeke reelection.​

Now, for a short explanation:

VaultBoy is the character that depicts most PipBoy entries in the Fallout series.

The Longship avatar is one I'm very fond of, having proposed it myself.

A self-portrait of myself

The Flag of Missouri is a symbol of our fallen comrade VRWCAgent, who is no more in this forum, having been replaced by the impostor, bhsup.

Spring rolls are delicious and need no further explanation.

A reflection on the current status of Crimea and a great thanks to that Most Russian of posters, madviking, for suggesting this.

A cat with headphones is cute and brings some continuity to my avatars.

My current avatar is in the running for reelection.

The last option is to allow downtown to choose my avatar.

TERMS OF USE SLAVERY
  1. This poll shall end in April, at that time I shall put on the avatar with the most votes (remember that I am not democratic).
  2. I shall only take it off to mark brief football-World-Cup-related events.
  3. You agree to sell me your soul by reading any post in this thread.
  4. I shall take off this avatar at Yuletide.
  5. Suggestions for the 2015 edition of this event shall be allowed in my Visitor Message stack.
  6. This is all in good fun!

I think I'll stick with the underrated Viking Ship you had. Never been a fan of flag based avatars

Updated because I forgot my own artwork!

Russian Ukraine draws FIRST BLOOD!

Theres no giant penis option ?

Forum rules don't allow it so let's not behave like one of those.

The future subjects of King Tak are unified in their support for porr kittens (within the restrictions of CFC in this matter) and right now we'd like some appertisers.

Forum rules don't allow it so let's not behave like one of those.

I was thinking about Anthoney weiners weiner. :lol:
If it is good enough to be shown on intentional news, it should be good enough for CFCOT.

Clearly the almighty Downtown is the only being suited for this mighty task!

I chose le longship because it looks the sleekest, most refined and sophisticated option, worthy of gentlemen and gentle women such as ourselves.

Vault Boy

voted downtown on the assumption that you'll adopt Matt Brown's profile picture from facebook (or SBNation; either one) as your avatar.

All the cool kids have a Dutch flag with an emblem in the middle.

I am voting for Pipboy because I introduced you to GOG and Fallout. That said, dutchfire makes a compelling argument...

Top Bottom