1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Talking with the other world.--Team Saturn

Discussion in 'Team Kazakhstan' started by Jimmy369, Dec 7, 2008.

1. cav scout

cav scout The Continuum

2. tariqari

tariqari Warlord

I don't think they'd be able to pull that off in a multiplayer game. Not to mention the plan involves trading with an npc...

3. cav scout

cav scout The Continuum

Yeah i'm not suggesting that. The specific plan he lays out would never work... but it does show that he has been thinking about slingshots.

4. Provolution

Provolution Sage of Quatronia

Yeah, this is why I was not so hot on the Oracle/CoL slingshot, because it is a mainstream household article with little or no innovation to it. I wanted to go for Paya, for having the opportunity to shift our nations engine in five gears, depending on circumstances.

5. Indiansmoke

Indiansmoke Deity

What does the Paya have to do with going for Oracle?

2 seperate things no connection whatsoever..

We can go for both without problem

6. Provolution

If you back up Paya after Oracle, I am game, what I want to avoid, is the ignorance and active silence on the matter. We had vocal support for pyramids, but Paya was silenced.

7. Kaleb

Kaleb Deity

Paya can be useful for switching to free religion for the 10% tech bonus, the happiness bonus is also really helpful if we get more than 1 religion.

for the Oracle we really must try and work out what techs the other civs are going for to see if anyone else is trying for the same and where they might be in the process.

8. Provolution

I personally like Organized Religion for building multiple buildings, 25 % building speed which is hammers saved as well as the experience modifier from Theocracy. Pacifism also gets us 100 % GP bonus, which really really leverages the Philosophical trait.