1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Tank P26_40 2nd version

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Unit Graphics' started by KrugerPritz, Jan 11, 2009.

1. KrugerPritz

KrugerPritz King

Tank P26_40

modelled by me
    added standard tracks

meshes uploaded on M4A3.nif (I still don't know the author)

Uses M4A3 animations, included

Original texture and BluePrint from the wonderful "STORIA DEI MEZZI CORAZZATI - Fratelli Fabbri Editori"
    I have only few numbers of this old enciclopedy full of blueprints.

The original texture has german insignia, as the tank never served under Italy cause was soon requiside by germans,
    but to play with the italians I made a texture with "Battaglioni M" (M Battalions) insignia

Feel free to use it as You want

DOWNLOAD

KrugerPritz

Attached Files:

2. GeoModder

GeoModder Deity

Looking good. :D

3. Acronym2

Acronym2 'Cedo Alteram'

Interestng....I was wondering when someone would come across this tank as a more suitable unit for the Italian civ. Another good replacement would be the "Sahario" which was developed and prototyped, but never put into large scale production.

4. KrugerPritz

KrugerPritz King

Thanks... I think You're talking about a model that was left apart, when Italy came out from Africa. :)

5. The_Coyote

The_Coyote Emperor

looking good :) [all three]

6. KrugerPritz

KrugerPritz King

:) thanks! :), I try to follow Your suggestions about vertices (but is difficult). And also I have still not tested the Ariete corrected by You, after I'll have done, I will re-upload with Your ;)

...p.s. I suppose that You were talking about the 3 images, cause the 2 italian tanks on the left of P26_40 are not mine. As I use them in my game I showed how they appear all together ;)

2nd p.s. the Bersaglieri in the game, joined with the tanks, are of asioasioasio. :)