Tank Pack

Hadrean

Hi, how are you?
Hi people of the Earth,

I have included all the tanks that I have enjoyed in one little pack.

Some of the tanks I could not identify who had made them so I put what mod I got them from. If you can Identify the Mari and Tank54 post and I will make the appropriate changes.

ENJOY!

DownloadHERE

Credits

Leo2A5 : It uses the standard tank animations, so please point to the tank.kfm in your XML

3D Mesh by snafusmith
skin by baal_isidro
--------------------
T-84 Tank :It uses the standard tank animations, please point to the tank.kfm file in your XML
3D Mesh by snafusmith
skin by baal_isidro
--------------------
T-72 Tank : It uses the tank.kfm files, so please point it toward those in the XML files
3D Mesh by snafusmith
skin by baal_isidro
--------------------
M1A1 :Uses Modern armor animations
3D Mesh by Civ4
skin by baal_isidro
--------------------
Type99 :It uses custom animations, so please point to the Type99.kfm in your XML

3D Mesh by snafusmith
skin by baal_isidro
--------------------
IS2 :It uses the standard tank animations, please point to the tank.kfm file in your XML
3D Mesh by snafusmith
skin by snafusmith
--------------------
KingTiger :It uses the standard tank animations, please point to the tank.kfm file in your XML
3D mesh by sharick
skin by sharick
--------------------
Mark_v_tank :Uses costom animations
Frontbrecher
--------------------
Mari :
Amra's ALH Modpack
--------------------
Tank54 :
Amra's ALH Modpack
--------------------
wespe :It uses the standard tank animations, please point to the tank.kfm file in your XML
3D mesh by sharick
skin by sharick
--------------------
t43 76 :Info included in folder
3D mesh by sharick
skin by sharick
--------------------
M10 : Uses costom animation point to M10.kfm in XML

3D Mesh by snafusmith
skin by snafusmith
DownloadHEREDownload

Could you also include the stats that you setup for each of the tanks?

I'm not so sure that I like the way you've arrange my units - I do like that you've made it easy for people to find them, however. I would like it better if you simply linked to the original threads than making one big download for them. It would also make it easier for people to find the necessary information about them (some use the tank.kfm files, others have their own).

snafusmith said:
I'm not so sure that I like the way you've arrange my units - I do like that you've made it easy for people to find them, however. I would like it better if you simply linked to the original threads than making one big download for them. It would also make it easier for people to find the necessary information about them (some use the tank.kfm files, others have their own).

Ok I will try to do that. or I can just put the Info here

How do i add this to the game? idk if you have noticed but you include NO instructions what so ever. A good programmer/designer always makes sure even the least knowledgable candidate will be able to use what he has done.

How do i add this to the game? idk if you have noticed but you include NO instructions what so ever. A good programmer/designer always makes sure even the least knowledgable candidate will be able to use what he has done.
The guy who posted this thread is NOT a designer and didn't make a single one of them... it's simply a collection of previously released units, many of which have since had better/newer updates to those models anyways. If you have a question about a model, see the designer who made them, or the thread/mod they originate from... not some guy who just posted a bunch of random downloads he collected.

I should also point out that how to add units to Civ 4 is now considered common knowledge. You don't have instructions explicitly telling you how to load a mod or how to unzip a file, for instance (though there are people who don't know how). That's what the tutorial section is for. You couldn't include instructions for every eventuality in every download, otherwise your readme file or post would be too large. :)

Sorry if that seems a bit blunt but people do this simply out of practicality, not malice. :)

Top Bottom