TarcisioCM's Civilizations

Has anyone done the Sassanids yet? *crosses fingers*

Well on the bright side, DJS has a completely different design to me...

How far would the map reach? The Sinai to India? If so, YnAEMP's Mesopotamia map isn't really big enough (Pasagarade doesn't even fit..)

... And since that's in ynaemp v24, everything's good ;).

Spoiler :
Seriously, I'll stop teasing now :p

You're doing Lungora's maps in YnAEMP? Aren't they a bit... Big?

You're doing Lungora's maps in YnAEMP? Aren't they a bit... Big?

Yes. They are a bit big. Too big honestly - but any smaller is rather boring to create such large geographic areas that most feature.

Yes. They are a bit big. Too big honestly - but any smaller is rather boring to create such large geographic areas that most feature.

The only issue is that, even with mods, the maps will be sparsely populated, and so barbarians will spawn everywhere

Spoiler :

Pahlavi code is done, now I just need to bother about art.

Gharbzadegi intensify :)

She was so enlightened she was on another level of consciousness altogether, obviously.

As the first ever Queen regnant of Portugal, it was your wise stewardship that protected the royal court from the incursions of Napoleon, establishing a safe haven in Brazil to preserve the integrity of Portuguese rule. - Firaxis :D

I'm looking forward to Maria's redesign mostly because once she and George III are released, I can have a proper Peninsular Campaign match.

Also, Caçadores - because what's not to like about soldiers nicknamed 'The Fighting [FAMILY FRIENDLY FORUM]'?

Top Bottom