TarcisioCM's Civilizations

God I have literally no idea, I don't think its Beta Israel or Biblical Israel based on the map and icon. The statue in front of that wall is clearly Persian or Mesopotamian in nature but if the blue on that map indicates the civ itself then it would have had to control Ethiopia... Weird.

The suss pence is killing me let's goo

That's quite the list, was penning a release for today a little optomistic?

ayy finally designed the ub. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Raise your battle Great Engineers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Regarding CulDiv bug:
I think that JFD's Turks had the same issue; maybe it's a bug with CulDiv? Has the ArtDefines column been removed recently?

You guys have been bamboozled, for it was mesopotamic all along.

Spoiler :
2lewd

Steam Workshop | Direct Download

Includes support for: Exploration Continued Expanded | Cities in Development | Civ IV traits in Civ V | Cultural Diversity | Ethnic Units | Events and Decisions | Historical Religions | Map Labels | Mercenaries | Piety | Unique Cultural Influence | True Alternative Leaders | Yet Not Another Earth Map Pack
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

now lemme tell you the tale of how I decided to do the civ.
  • Be me after making Olga
  • Google "Woman rulers of history" or something like that
  • Find something goddamn reta[FAMILYFRIENDLYFORUM] about how Greek scholars thought that this Assyrian empress conquered Bactria, Lybia and Aethiopia and ascribed to her thousands of unrelated wonders
  • Find even more reta[FAMILYFRIENDLYFORUM] stuff about protestants thinking she's the whore of babylon
  • Shrug it off and go rek scrubs on csgo
  • While looking at the B bombsite of de_nuke, suddenly picture how cool it'd be if a civ could retrigger the effects of captured world wonders
  • So I pause the game and send a message to my friend and he thinks it'd be cool too. It doesn't really pause though because it's an online game and I die, but it's cool becuz im gonna do sammuramat now.
  • 3 days later bam done.
And like I said, the Sapper is a reference to this.

Goddamit, I choked on my drink when I read the diplo message.
Great job! I guess...

Edit: Also, I like the way how the uniques synergize to make a good warmongery civilization without being quite similar to any other civilization I had seen before, I know it's difficult to pull that off.

So you're on a spree of making civilizations led by incredibly warmongery female rulers?

Because Amina could find a home, nothing like being so warmongery that every single state surrounding you has to build walls just to keep out of your way.

Thanks Natan :D

Oh yeah? If this civ is Mesopotamian, explain THIS
Spoiler :
check mate mesopotamianologists

U lied

But seriously, pretty great work as usual

U lied

But seriously, pretty great work as usual
I never said it wasn't assyrian, only asked for an explanation as why ethiopia was marked on the map. :mischief:

Also guise if u could updoot the steam mod I'd really appreciate. 🎺 🎺

Regarding CulDiv bug:
I think that JFD's Turks had the same issue; maybe it's a bug with CulDiv? Has the ArtDefines column been removed recently?

ArtDefines (and Ideals) are relatively new tags. So there are two scenarios which would cause an issue:
1. Someone is not using CulDiv but using two mods which add the CulDiv table with ArtDefines and one without, and the one without is loaded first.
2. Someone is using CulDiv, but are using a civ that doesn't have a CulDiv reference, doesn't have ArtDefines, and has loaded first (the India syndrome :p).

Top Bottom