Tattoos

Are Tattoos cool?

• Yeah they are totally awesome and make you look tough. Chicks dig em!

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • No way they are so lame, and you are stuck with them for LIFE!

Votes: 42 67.7%

• Total voters

jafink

King
Today me and two of my friends were talking about how cool it would be to get a tattoo. (to answer the inevitable question, I am almost 17 years old)

Do you GENERALLY think tattoos are cool or not?

Quick note: generally meaning that if 55% of the time you think tattoos are dumb than you vote no. Or if 55% of the tiem you think they are cool than vote yes.

Tattoo's are evil.
Okay, evil is taking it a little far, but I really don't like tattoos.

...Unless...

See Reagan?

Unless you were in the concentration camps or the army, they don't make you look tough.

(Or unless you're wearing a Reagan tattoo).

No, seriously, I wouldn't even like a Reagan tattoo. I compleatly agree with you for once.

They don't make you cool. If you're a loser, and you get a tattoo, you're still a loser. If you get a tattoo in order to be cool, you're more of a loser than you were to begin with. Too many people get them to be cool, thus, they fail.

I'm planning on a few. Because I want them.

If I wasn't a Mormon, I think I would get at least one tattoo. I think they *can* be cool.

Tattoo's are evil.

Tattoos aren't evil! They are an expression of yourself in the form of art.

See here is mine, older pic but most recent pic I have. You see the puppy in the background? Puppies are not evil!!

Don't do it. And if you do don't get prison tats.

Tattoos, like smoking, are among the things I consider "cool" but would never do.

And yes, chicks dig 'em.

I don't think there's anything I'd want on me badly enough to have it drawn in permanently.

ive always thought tatoos were cool but im a muslim, had i not been then i would have got one.

Tattoos are not cool. Maybe they were cool 40 years ago when nobody had one. Now they are just the latest way to do exactly what everyone else is doing to show their individuality. :rolleyes:

Same goes for women but worse. Tats on a woman just make her look trashy. Move into a trailer park and get the same effect, and at least you can move when you get tired of being a skank.

Getting a tattoo just to have a tattoo is not cool.

If you have a super duper idea, or something you really want, might not be "cool" but what do you care, its special to you.

Jeremy Shockey has one of the sweetest tats I have ever seen. I saw a Marine at the beach once with a bad-ass bulldog tat. Good designs, on the right people, are cool.

Remember, because it looks good on someone else, doesn't mean it will look good on you.

Tattoos can look really hot on some white guys but it just looks tribal on some non-white guys especially Asians.

I think I'm attracted to some tattooed guys because of the whole "bad-boy" appeal but I'm not sure they're the marriage type for me.

There was a guy that got a man w/ a lawn mower tattooed right at the back of his head... where he was balding. That's about the only kind that's worth it.

Top Bottom