Tax paradises should be destroyed.

Squonk

Deity
and money of the billionares should be confiscated and used for common good.

Discuss.

I'm a bit ambivalent. It seems they don't really spend that money so on one sense it's good as taxed anyway. Might as well just do the spending "for the common good" part and not worry about the confiscation :dunno:

I'm a bit ambivalent. It seems they don't really spend that money so on one sense it's good as taxed anyway. Might as well just do the spending "for the common good" part and not worry about the confiscation :dunno:

"It's as good as taxed" for them maybe, but not for us taxpayers who actually pay our taxes and who thereby support our country. Billionaires who stash their income in tax havens are freeloaders, riding on my back. :mad:

I would not be opposed to Congress declaring war on these tax havens, having the U.S. Marines invade, seize banking records, and funnel them back to the IRS for some quick justice and slow executions.

yes.

Also, I think heavy inheritance taxes above certain level should be introduced.

The rich Cali celebs whose lawn is green while the state is parched should get bombed with agent orange. :pissed:

Perhaps not the right place for this but I needed to get it out. Airstrike Barbra Streisand! :rippinmad:

"It's as good as taxed" for them maybe, but not for us taxpayers who actually pay our taxes and who thereby support our country. Billionaires who stash their income in tax havens are freeloaders, riding on my back. :mad:

I would not be opposed to Congress declaring war on these tax havens, having the U.S. Marines invade, seize banking records, and funnel them back to the IRS for some quick justice and slow executions.

No I mean it's as good as taxes for the rest of us too. The counter to what I'm saying is that they have a kind of reserve-agency that gives them power but as long as the money just sits there, hidden, it doesn't really exist. You know what else ceases to exist? The money taxed by sovereign governments.

Banking records are most likely on outsourced server farms in the USA anyway.

Tax havens are simply a legal fiction.

All that is required is for governments to cease to recognise such as having any
legality and prosecute people who continue to use such for fraud or tax evasion.

I wouldn't use words like destroyed or confiscated. I would prefer "discouraged" and "taxed".

Why do you hate Delaware? :(

Why do you hate Delaware? :(

It's okay; Delaware, like Bielefeld, doesn't actually exist. It's just a fictional place invented by corporate lawyers as a tax haven.

Think about it: Have you ever actually met anyone from Delaware? Have you ever been to Delaware? If you answer "Yes" to the first question, you met some liars who are in on it. If you answer "Yes" to the second, you are yourself in on the corporate conspiracy. I mean, the history books expect us to believe the place used to be a colony of Sweden.

Sweden.

Absurd.

So where are these places, and what do you suggest be done about the people who use them who are not American?

It's okay; Delaware, like Bielefeld, doesn't actually exist. It's just a fictional place invented by corporate lawyers as a tax haven.

Think about it: Have you ever actually met anyone from Delaware? Have you ever been to Delaware? If you answer "Yes" to the first question, you met some liars who are in on it. If you answer "Yes" to the second, you are yourself in on the corporate conspiracy. I mean, the history books expect us to believe the place used to be a colony of Sweden.

Sweden.

Absurd.
Hey, don't appropriate our urban legends :(

and money of the billionares should be confiscated and used for common good.

Discuss.

It's not lack of money that restricts doing things for the common good, but lack of political will. The money itself is pretty irrelevant.

Perhaps if the rest of us just helped each other out without wanting monetary reward, this problem of wealth concentration would just evaporate, wouldn't it?

Tax paradises don't work for Americans because Americans file taxes on worldwide income.

I'm pretty okay with this, but it didn't have enough death-by-exile for the billionaires themselves.

Instead I suggest suppressing Leftists. These servants of Chaos should be chained and immobilized before they engulf the remaining islands of civilization in havoc and misery.

I am glad the Russians managed to transfer through time a Reactionary from 1848 to 2015!

Top Bottom