TCIT-1680BC-Saturday, March 31th, 13:00 EDT (17:00 GMT)

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Complete the Granary, then build a Library until size 3 is reached (should be 1 turn), then start the worker. Work the floodplain, the horses and when size three is reached, a forest.

Chieftain Instructions -

My internet has been going on and off for the last week due to internet service in my area. I am currently trying to catch up on everything that's happened while I've had downtime, but I can't gurnantee I'll be able to get off instructions before my internet blows out. In the event I can not post instructions, I delegate all my authority to Methos (First Deputy.) If I am able to look over everything and comprise instructions, this post will be edited. Sorry for the inconvenience.

unofficial request (Chieftain normally deals with workers), could you please hook up the horses in time to start on a chariot when the worker in Falcon's haven is finished?

In the event I can not post instructions, I delegate all my authority to Methos (First Deputy.)

Wow! This sucks as I only have about five minutes to create instructions. I don't have the time to look at the save (again, I have only five minutes), so I'll go with the request made by dutchfire.

Worker: Move to horse resource and connect it to Falcon's Haven.
Scout: Continue west and north scouting.

Research: Continue with Alphabet

Did I make it in time? Edit: With three minutes to spare!!!!

Actually, instructions should be posted 1 hour in advance.

Did I make it in time? Edit: With three minutes to spare!!!!
I'll let this slide :).

Anywho, the save is being played.

General -- If possible could we get a summary of the turns you played. I know its more work for you, but sifting through the chatlog to glean the actual highlights of game play is very tedious.

Thanks in advance for your efforts.

Gaidynne

Top Bottom