TCIT- Friday 6th July 1300 BST (GMT +1)

Look in turn 5

it says

"Elephant attackes Cumae, defeats Border Guard, beaten by Keshik in Cumae"

Oh, good I see it now. :) sorry for that. Regarding the counter in turn 1 and turn 2, I am curious why there was no counter following the death of the keshik (by Trunketeer or Steedstopper).

Low odds, the elephant was at full strength after killing the keshik

Just a few comments. I realize you had one heck of a large batch of instructions and this is your first time, so take it more as constructive criticism in a polite way. Here's my observations for my aimag.
  • NOTA isn't MM'ed how I'd asked. I figured it would be confusing, hence the reason I posted screenshots of how I wanted the citizens to be set up. At this point I fully expected NOTA to be at size 11 and getting close to size 12. Instead, she's still at size 10 and isn't setup for growth like I wanted. It's still running two scientist and NOTB has stole the mined iron. NOTA should have grabbed that back.
  • You forgot to build the worker, though you explained that via PM. I recall the copy/paste didn't get everything.
  • Lyons you also didn't setup the citizens correctly after growth.
  • Orleans isn't setup correctly either, as there isn't a citizen working the improved crabs. Also, I don't see where Orleans built the WB for Paris.
  • Paris I just now noticed I screwed up my screenshots in my instructions. My apologies at my mistake.
  • The road wasn't built how the screenshot showed, though that's not a big thing.

Again, I mean no disrespect or anything. I'm just hoping to point out little errors so that next time you'll catch them. As big as some of these instructions were I can see how there would be mistakes. As I said in my PM, I'm a little worried about my own TC coming up.

Otherwise, great turnset! I hope you continue to act as a DP. I know I'll vote for you.

All good Joe :) Now I am fully informed and you did all the right things. I will put you up for a commendation. :)

Just a few comments. I realize you had one heck of a large batch of instructions and this is your first time, so take it more as constructive criticism in a polite way. Here's my observations for my aimag.
  • NOTA isn't MM'ed how I'd asked. I figured it would be confusing, hence the reason I posted screenshots of how I wanted the citizens to be set up. At this point I fully expected NOTA to be at size 11 and getting close to size 12. Instead, she's still at size 10 and isn't setup for growth like I wanted. It's still running two scientist and NOTB has stole the mined iron. NOTA should have grabbed that back.
  • You forgot to build the worker, though you explained that via PM. I recall the copy/paste didn't get everything.
  • Lyons you also didn't setup the citizens correctly after growth.
  • Orleans isn't setup correctly either, as there isn't a citizen working the improved crabs. Also, I don't see where Orleans built the WB for Paris.
  • Paris I just now noticed I screwed up my screenshots in my instructions. My apologies at my mistake.
  • The road wasn't built how the screenshot showed, though that's not a big thing.

Again, I mean no disrespect or anything. I'm just hoping to point out little errors so that next time you'll catch them. As big as some of these instructions were I can see how there would be mistakes. As I said in my PM, I'm a little worried about my own TC coming up.

Otherwise, great turnset! I hope you continue to act as a DP. I know I'll vote for you.

Yes i just realised what happen, i basically copy and pasted the instructions into word, but the pictures appeared over the words, so i deleted them and put them in a new file, when i went to save it on my memory stick to take to my computer, i only save the words instructions not the pictures, again sorry for that, my poor organisation skills.

Joe, you see the need for the keshiks as I do now? Following the successful scouting and pillaging ? :)

Yes i just realised what happen, i basically copy and pasted the instructions into word, but the pictures appeared over the words, so i deleted them and put them in a new file, when i went to save it on my memory stick to take to my computer, i only save the words instructions not the pictures, again sorry for that, my poor organisation skills.

No problem, as I already stated, I'm just politely pointing things out. That's the best way to learn IMO. Great TC!

Thanks again :)

For next time you might be better off saving the instructions as a webpage onto your thumbstick, then you'll be able to access it offline on your other computer, I think... I always mess up that technical stuff myself.

I certify that, to the best of my knowledge as of the time the turns were played, the vote in that poll was 5-5-2. I was watching it very closely from a point 2 hours or more before the save was played. Edit: I have full confidence that Joe looked, and that was what he saw too. /edit

If requested, I will ask Thunderfall if the database records the times of votes.

It would be appropriate to ask the Judiciary why their release of stay didn't include an instruction to wait for all polls to close. Legislation may also be appropriate.

Future DPs might want to include screenshots of poll counts as well.

I certify that, to the best of my knowledge as of the time the turns were played, the vote in that poll was 5-5-2.

I'm fairly positive you are correct. I remember because I hadn't yet voted in the LB2 poll when he was starting his turnset. It also hadn't closed at that time neither.

What is a "Boyan Charger" and a "Noyan Gatestormer"?

Our illustrious warlord has instituted a system of very long and confusing names for all our units, on the theory that no citizen input on that issue meant he was free to do as he liked. There may be a "discussion" thread somewhere in the citizen's section.

As I recall, someone asked the Warlord to include the unit type in the name, so that it wouldn't be as confusing. Apparently that part was forgotten. I skipped over most of the battle stuff since I had no clue who the DP was talking about.

That was left out by the DP, all units are still marked as before, with unit types.

The reform was needed, since we have several macemen, keshiks and so on in the same area, and a way to differentiate these. Then again, some embraced it, some did not. We polled seven options if you see in the polls, numbers included.

DS, I know you are moderator and so on, but I would like you to withdraw the last negative statements about me, ("discussion thread" and so on). We had several unnamed units, and it was all a big mess. Now at least, each name is unique. I will also give some naming authorities to the Governors from next turnchat onwards. You are still going on with branding me as "undemocratic" and so on, please end this now.

That said, have I seen more inputs at all in this process, and several other processes, we would probably have seen several dozen polls flying in each direction. We got some 40 names for units, and I happened to slice the Gordion knot in this. If the people really liked numbered units alone, that would be the case, that did not happen. In fact, the unit naming poll was not found to be unfair, and I even made it a representative poll for what people thought.

I have put the unit types in front of the names of units to avoid confusion

:goodjob: Joe, this must have been one of the worst turnchats to play

Top Bottom