TCIT Sun., April 23 @ 3:00 PM MST PDT (GMT-7) 2200 GMT

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
Rescheduled from previous time, new thread to make it easy to find. :D

Term 4, Game Session ?, Sun. Apr 23 - Game Date of starting turn

This will be an on-line session.
The Designated Player is: DaveShack

Patch level 1.61, unless the assembly says to not patch.
(in which case I'll be hoping my dual install worked)

Start Date/Time: Sun., April 23 @ 3:00 PM MST PDT (GMT-7)
(10:00 p.m. 2200 GMT)

Relevant Links:
Current Save
Previous Turnchat Thread

Only elected/appointed officials may post in this thread!
Please use the DP thread in the Government subforum for questions/comments to the DP. Please use the officials' thread for comments to an official.

Please put your office in the post title field.

Worker Orders:
Worker(the one in the north): Let it finish building the road and then rename it "BW-MG". Then chop one of the forests circled in the picture. image After the forrest is chopped, build a cottage and then road the square. When that is done do the same to the other circle.
Abydos (it is near City #5): Move it 4-1 (W-SW) to the iron and have it road the iron. Then use it to help around Abydos or Auda City. It may chop Jungle, but do not chop any forrests.
City #4 (just north of TU): Stop build order right away. Rename it to "Toot Uncommon". Have it hook up the Gems east of TU. When that is done, have it chop Jungle around TU. Do not chop any forests with this unit.
Road Builder (just north of TU): Stop build order right away. Have it hook up the Gems east of TU. When that is done, have it chop Jungle around TU. Do not chop any forests with this unit.

That is Sunday afternoon at 2pm in Chicago, correct? I just can't grasp the concept of time.

Sec of War

First be careful some units are set for auto move. Before the end of this TC please promote all units that can be promoted as follows...all axes should get city raider promotions, chariots should get combat, spearmen should get woodsman. If any Swordsmen are produced they should get city raider.

The following conditions should occur your TC which per my request would trigger a war( I left it up to the Censor to poll now or after this TC). However you can either STOP play when it happens or finish your turn. My estimates place this to occur around turn 9 depending on the build speed in Abydos. Just make sure every unit is free to move on the opening turn of the next TC if you decide to STOP.

Please refer to these maps to make my descriptions a bit easier. You are concerned with the rally point squares and the green dot sentry locations..not the war movement plans

Warrior in Russia( auto goto is on) Move towards Turfan by following the river. Report what you see in both Mongolian cities and if anything has promotions. After getting to Turfan( 5 turns) please send to Yellow square
and fortify.
Archer by BW send to Green square
Axeman(on Green Square) Send to red Square
Axeman( North of Toot) Send to Red square , then cross borders and watch city pull back to red square before TC ends.
War chariot( Green Square) Send to brown/orange square
Axeman( green square)Send to Red Square
Axeman ( nobody's 1st) Send to Red square
Axeman( on wheat near Abydos) Send to yellow square
Axeman( road guard 2 b/w Abydos and BW) Send to yellow Square
axeman(South of BW near Road guard2) Send to yellow square
Axeman(west of BW near pigs) Send to green square
Axeman(in MG) Send to green square
Spearman (green square) Stay fortified here..this will move to the green dot sentry location on the first move of the war. Protecting our workers while the road the iron.
Archer (Green square) Send to Auda City..once there the War Chariot in Auda City should be sent to the brown/orange square where the other chariot is.

Units being produced
Axeman being produced in Abydos(5 turns till it is finished). Promote it to city raidier and then send it to Yellow square. It should get there at the end of turn 9.

Any other finished units shoud make there way to thearea with Yellow square being the priority for forces followed by red sqaure. ( Since Turfan is older it will have a higher city defense base.)

If I forgot something a unit/missed on....use this as a guide..4 axes at red, 2 at green and at least 4 at yellow(I would love a sword here or another ax)

Governor of Mic's Gate
Release axeman to SoW
Please change worker to axeman (or sword if it's available) and follow with a swordsman after the axeman finishes.
I may add further instructions depending on discussion in the Governor's council.

Governor of BW

Build Queue
Swords for the whole Turn Chat

Citizen assignment
work all cottaged FP
then work high hammer plots with the attempt to stagnate growth

All units are released to the Sec. of War for his disposal except one unit for MP duty

Governer of Auda City

Release chariot to SoW when the archer reaches my city, should be 3 turns.
if a worker is spare send him to chop the jungle around the pigs and sort the pigs out!
change from spear to barracks.

edit-might add more/change

Demands

Refuse all demands from Mongolia. We're going to declare war on them soon anyway. Refuse demands to stop trading with Russia, accept demands to stop trading with Mongolia.

Trades

None expected. Don't give anything which would make it easier for one of the others we have contact with to research Philosophy.

Play starting

Preturn save

Turn 5 save
Ending save Turn 8

We missed Taoism by a huge margin, 27 turns.
Peter will trade Monarchy, I didn't see if it's a straight deal for Drama
Mongols built a settler in the town by the red square, so tactics need to be adjusted.

Chat log, in attachment.

Attachments

• C4DG1_AD0140_chat.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 116
Dave..can we kill their settler???

We are a few turns from declaring war right.( can we do it now) I havent had time to download the save. I will do it tomorrow.

Their settler has not moved yet. When it does, it will draw off one of the defenders. We can follow the settler and capture a worker from it when we're ready to declare.

We have a move of positioning left before all units will be ready according to the previous plan, but the SoW could decide to move up the plan.

thanks dave...I will look at the save and then get your input since you are SoS.

Right now I think wait one more turn...but let me look.

Top Bottom