TCIT - Sunday, April 29th, 12:00pm EDT

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
(Didn't see the email that I was up -- CFC's email isn't working right now.)
Stuff coming, hold on...

Gamesave - 400BC.

This thread is for elected officials only. This is not a discussion thread.

400BC already, and I see we got Oracle and CoL! :goodjob:

Build Library, worker and axeman. Focus on growth when not building the worker.

Worker request: grassland hill mine

Sorry I know i shouldn't post but what is that in British Summer Time (+1 GMT)

I think it's:

16.00 GMT
17.00 British Time
18.00 Central European Time

Elder of Equus Aurum

Another instructions which leaves some flexibility to the DP since things change

Work the tiles: both gold, the horses and any combination that will give us growth up till the happiness and/or health limits. I know these may change as the turn goes on.( i hope) Stress hammers if you have a choice.

After the current build is finished...Build a monestary, then missionaries enough for all our current cities. IF they are cheap and there is no need for military units settlers or workers...build a few more for teh civs we have open borders with.

nutshell...max out pop, build religion spreading missionaries.

For the play session of April 28th 2007 I give the following instruction to our DP Chieftess:

Worker jobs
  • let Worker #1 and Worker #3 continue on mining and connecting the copper
  • send Worker #1 and Worker #3 to the forrestd hill 1S of the copper and chop the forest to speed up construction of the library
  • if City#2's culture expands, farm and connect the rice 1S2E of City#2
Build queue
  • finish library
  • start construction of a courthouse or city walls*
* this is possible if we trade CoL for other techs with Bismarck, as suggested here

Other things

Please make sure City#2 grows as rapid as possible while working the copper whenever possible. Do not switch to working the copper before City#2 reached size 2 though!

(Sorry for crossposting)

Give Archer City Garrison I.

Move scout to NW to finish revealing the black fog in that area and Germany's southern most city.

Probobly not neccisary, but....
Stop Play if someone declares war on us.

No new changes since the last orders

Build Queues for City #1:

Library->Granary->Archer

Work high food/hammer tiles

Just to note - 12:00pm is now tentative. My mom decided today we should go to the bank to open a Money Market account, so I don't know if I'll be home by 12:00pm.

Say, have we discovered Currency yet? :p (that's a rhetorical question)

DP's note: I'm postponing the turnchat until tomorrow at 12:00pm.

Reason? Real life doesn't want to wait! :p
Basically, the family wants me to do money-related stuff today. (banking, renewing my state ID, etc.)

Besides, I can't seem to get into the chatroom -- I think there's a netsplit right now.

In Methos's absence...

Civics: switch to Bureaucracy. There is sufficient support for this, but enough dissent on labor civics that we should vote for which one to pick.

Trade: sell Code of Laws to Bismarck, for Iron Working, Sailing, and Masonry
Set research to Horseback Riding, Metal Casting

Rename City #1 to Riversight

Workers: Continue mining and connecting copper. If we have iron, one worker may be assigned to mining and connecting it, after copper is available. DP discretion on how to fulfill Elder requests.

George's Eyes: Explore the strip of dark fog running NW and circling SW from current position. Avoid barbarian encounters. :)

Missionary: Send to City #2 (informally known as Coppertown).

Stop if anyone declares war on us.
If any techs are demanded, refuse the demand.
Watch those French axemen, why are they wandering around?

Why did you start construction of Barracks instead of a Courthouse in City#2?

2 days, no answers.

It might be time to try out the coup part of our laws.

2 days, no answers.

It might be time to try out the coup part of our laws.

Chieftess has not made a single post on CFC since Hyronymus posted, in the DG or elsewhere. It is very possible that CT is otherwise occupied and hasn't had a chance to check back here, so she may have no idea of the concerns over this last turnchat.

I'd give her at least a week before we would start any Coup. It's unlike CT to miss instructions. I would like to hear her side of what happened before we start pushing for coups. But, if it takes too long to get a response... then... we may need a coup to verify if she should stay on the DP list or be removed from the rotation.

It's unlike CT to miss instructions.
I won't go that far - she certainly has no problem with ignoring instructions she doesn't like, or changing instructions if she feels there is a better way.

I am also quite interested as to what happened. CT did quote the instructions, so it would be hard to argue she wasn't aware of them. Overlooked them is certainly possible. I would suspect that it's a case of personal preferance, and not bothering to look at the instructions.

-- Ravensfire

Top Bottom