Team America: World Police

Adebisi

Emperor
This movie was awesome. Most funny thing I've watched in months.

But it was not anti-American. In fact it was very anti-liberal (liberal in the American way, ie having a Left-wing mindset, not real liberalism). It totally dissed the arguments of the American left-wing media and all wannabe-intellectual elitist actors.

But it wasn't any surprise really since the creators of South Park and Team America are libertarians. They always go hard on Conservatives, but even harder on Leftists.

What did you think?

The Giant Douche/Turd Sandwich episode this year seemed to imply they hold both sides of the American political process in general contempt.

Although they do seem to take special pleasure in hitting on the religious, enviromentalists, animal rights wackos, and pc types.

PC death camp from season 6 or 7 is one of my favorite eps ever. "Aging Hippy Douche" from last season is one of my favorite stereotype characters ever.

I thought it was very funny. It's worth it for the soundtrack alone.

It was funny - especially the soundtrack, definately! The never-ending-vomit part was hilarious, and so was the "sex" scene. But I think some episodes of South Park are even funnier. Like the "Critter Christmas" one! Oh my god, best cartoon episode ever!

It was okay, but I've seen better. It was basically measled with hilarious parts, while the gaps in between were mediocre.

Could have been better. While the first half was alright it failed in the second to carry its political point through and descended into pathetic name calling to people who actually have the guts to say in what they believe and not sit in the middle giving the finger to everyone else. The creators actually came off as right wing in this I reckon.

I loved it. :D I loved how the music was just so over the top and filled with 'sentence enhancers.' I especially loved how they just shortened the Film Actors Guild to F.A.G. and left the word on the bottom of the screen when introducing the members of the guild. ;)

Is it out on video yet, and if not will it be soon?

It's waiting in my Netflix queue. I can't wait.

No smart comments :rolleyes:

Great movie, sex scene was stupidly long.

Any movie that blows up mike moore and Paris gets my vote.

Top Bottom