Team based culture and science victories

Moginheden

Chieftain
To win a domination victory when playing on a team, all the original capitals have to be captured by your team, but not all by the same player.

To win a religious victory when playing on a team, one of you needs to found a religion, but all the team-mates can produce religious units to help convert the world.

To win a science victory when playing on a team a single player needs to get all the tech and production together to launch everything..... their allies can boost their tech progression a bit through research agreements and being allied... but it's very much a single-player victory. I propose that at least the mars parts of the science victory if not all of them should be allowed to stack between players on a team. (So after I launch a satellite, I or my team-mate can launch the moon landing, then I can launch 2 of the mars parts and they launch the other.)

Culture victory is way worse. When playing with a team-mate you have to actively sabotage one of you to allow the other one to become dominant over them. Tourism and tourists earned should be combined for teams.

Yes this makes teams inherently stronger than non-teams... but they already are for domination and religious victories. I should be able to play a 2v2v2v2 game and have any of the victory strategies equally as viable as in a 1v1v1v1

Top Bottom