Team Captain HQ <> Term 9-10

Not sure if we need to have elections since the next term should only be 8 turns, but I thought I'd remind us all that it is time for nominations nonetheless.

I think we ought to have elections.
We've followed our constitution this far...

And besides, if he's willing - I really think Chamnix deserves to be at the helm as our President for our final turn.

I really think Chamnix deserves to be at the helm as our President for our final turn.
From this statement it is clear that General_W is planning on hijacking the machinery of state to install Chamnix as President for Life in a bloodless coup.

Therefore we must have elections ;)

@ Peter - who said anything about "bloodless"??? :mischief:

@ Azza - I guess I can bump the nomination threads... turn time has been going pretty quick, so we better step on this if we're going to do it!

Rubbish !!! ... the team functions as a collection of individuals sharing and discussing ideas ... some are accepted and implimented, while others are not :rolleyes:

Good to see you havn't changed in my abscence Classical Hero ;)

We must hold the elections soon. Turn 200 (and the end of term 10) will be upon us at any moment.

I urge our captain to post polls soon. If not - I'll try to get some time to do it tomorrow.

:salute:

Thanks for setting up the polls Peter!

Should I be concerned that the same man setting up the polling stations also just &#8220;happens&#8221; to be running for office in a suspiciously uncontested race?

Gentlemen! Nothing less than our very Republic is at stake in this!

;) :)

(@Peter: You can&#8217;t run for office without someone slinging at least a little mud your direction)

Top Bottom