Team Epsilon gets a new Member!

General_W

Councilor & Merlot Noble
Hey all, wanted to share the happy news – my wife gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby girl yesterday morning (03/22/07) after 12+ hours of labor.

We’ve named her Evangeline … it means bearer of good news :)

Here’s some pics:

The most beautiful baby girl ever

Proud Pappa

For those looking for correspondence out of Team Epsilon, I’ll be around off-and-on as my wife and baby nap. :) … maybe we can start training Evangeline to be a CFCer here soon ;)

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD...
Psalms 127:3

[party] Congratulations on the birth of Evangeline!

She is a cute one! Glad to know that mother and child are doing well!

Congratulations!
How long will it take before she makes her first guest appearance in a MTDG video? :p

Congratulation GW:goodjob:

Thanks to all for the kind words :)
My wife and I feel truly blessed.

Here's Evangeline's first introduction to Civ... Won't my wife be thrilled to have 2 Civ addicts in the house? :lol:

:rotfl:

Words fail me.

You should send that one to Whomp. I'm sure he'd have something coherent to say :p

EDIT: upon closer inspection, she looks a little bored with the main menu. Maybe you should open up a Game of the Month file for her?

:rotfl:
EDIT: upon closer inspection, she looks a little bored with the main menu. Maybe you should open up a Game of the Month file for her?

Or... you could open the MTDG save and explain to her how she was born into the priviledge of first place. ;)

Sorry for getting around later, but congrats with the birth of your daughter! :goodjob:

She'll be ready for the fourth or fifth MTDG, I'd say. ;)

Considering that we're currently doing the second and third MTDG, I'd say that that won't work :p

AHHH!! I just caught this.
Congrats General and Mrs. W.!!

Evangeline!

Top Bottom