Team Info

Thank you vbraun.

All the teams and admins have been added to our contact list.

Note: All saves must be sent to the next team (ATM, Team M.I.A.) and both of the admins. For the first 50 or so turns (untill Team M.I.A. is eliminated) make sure the To box looks something like this:

Attachments

• e-mail.gif
    e-mail.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 370
@vbraun: i noticed you added your email to the contact lists of the account. do you also want us to add our emails to the contact list?

vbraun said:
I didn't "add" it, I simply e-mailed my self to test it. But you can go ahead and add your if you want. :)

oh......ok. :)

The problem was that I try to open a wrong save. I get on my email a save named MTDG005_TEAMTNT.SAV - I am not sure from who is that save and what is the password. Anyway - I downloaded the save MTDG005_TeamDoughnut.SAV from teamtnt@gmail.com and everything is just fine.

Cheers,

The Team TNT save is meant for Team MIA, Doughnut is the one the others sent.

Just how many regular posters do we have on our team by my reckoning its about 5 on a good day.

BCLG100 said:
Just how many regular posters do we have on our team by my reckoning its about 5 on a good day.

well, there's you, me, donsig, Provo (sometimes), Theoden, Mjm, gunner, and coolio sometimes stop by, and the semi-new guy lost_civatares.

so that's like 3 regulars, and 6 semi-regulars...i know, pretty sad.

Theoden as well but realistically is just pretty much me you and donsig we need some more players!

BCLG100 said:
Theoden as well but realistically is just pretty much me you and donsig we need some more players!

what do you mean "as well"...he was there in the above post the whole time. :mischief:

Top Bottom