Team KISS's Many Logos

Umm...I had to delete this comment because I didn't think the innuendo would be appropriate. Hehe..

There oughta be a lyric

Never hesitate to innuendo......

maybe with a Latin beat?

Whaddya think?

That's why I thought Lingus would be a nice city name based on our team name and one of our logos.

Moderator Action: I know it's kind of late for that picture I removed, but as a reminder, becareful of what you post here. You still must follow the forum rules.

I have THE sweetest avvie EVER!! Gromit the cow! :lol:

BTW I am starting a PBEM at CDZ with a guy from the French forums David, Classical Hero (past pres. of MIA)and vbraun(UN rep for TNT)each of us with 2 civs. As well the Russian PBEM (I'm in a locked alliance with Tomoyo and RegentMan) should be going again soon now that they're back from a month long holiday. Come by and I can give you private forum access.

It's against 3 guys from the Russian forum.

You do great work, Mistfit!!!

@ Whomp: What is it with you and the black & white critters...first a panda, then a cow? How about a dalmatian next? :lol: Sorry, just playin' with ya. :p

gmaharriet said:
You do great work, Mistfit!!!

@ Whomp: What is it with you and the black & white critters...first a panda, then a cow? How about a dalmatian next? :lol: Sorry, just playin' with ya. :p
Penquin is also possible. Just don't go the Orca-path; it has copyright on it :p

Top Bottom