Team management

Ulrich, could you confirm, that you play - 2750 BC?
Principal questions:
1) City name (- Tintagel)?

I played and upload 2750 BC, hopefully last one at my set.

Please, let me know.

Ivan

Sorry, due to critical situation in our ISDG, all my PBEM games have to wait until tomorrow night (perhaps even two days delay...)

Lanzelot
I think we should not publish it in open place. For F11 analysis it is valuable information..

Too late. They got us... (j/k)
:confused: What are you talking about?

EDIT: Ahh, I just read the temp leave announcement. Although I see no reason to leave for two days due to such an issue. But anyway...

Dear all,
until now only three of us participated in detailed discussion. Due to Philosophy rush we count every coin to get it in 36 turns. Hopefully we may play in more relaxed way after turn 36.
However, we assume that general line will be consistent.
Also, we did not decided about next Tech we get after Philosophy.
Can everybody participate in discussion about that?
Also, we need to decide who will be responsible for turns 37-48.
Or we may do shorter set?

Ivan

True, I did not vote yet... I say CoL. Then WC. Then Rep.

templar_x

CoL sounds right. As far as discussion, I am so confused by the spreadsheets that I doubt I could contribute.

How long would research Col?
I have a little fear that another team stand in front of us with horseman.

I must take a look in the saves.

sry that i was hardly there in the last time (my wife says I'm getting to the workaholic).
Although this weekend I have no work, but some things in the family (birthday from mother).
i hope that i have more time in the next 2 weeks.

@ Memento - discussion is about free tech currently, and of course the next tech to research after that.

I do not assume that you propose we take TW as our free tech :p:D

I would not mind to also research TW before Republic, to see where the horsies are. But I believe WC is enough, no one can build enough horses to overrun us that early.

templar_x

Let move discussion to "long term plan" thread. Here we have to decide who will play next set (37-48). And/or when.Now, next 2 weeks, whatever.

DK played. Who will play this turn and next turns? Did we agree about CoL and BW?
The rest is straightforward.

Lanzelot said he´ll continue, they are his turns anyway.

Only 3 of us uttered a word re techs: as far as I understood Lanzelot and you leaned towards BW, then Rep. I preferred WC, then Rep.

So if nobody else speaks up, that´s the path in my eyes: BW, then Rep.

templar_x

In fact Memento said about BW as well. I am not that sure.
Ulrich said that BW cheaper, but in fact it is not.

Only 3 of us uttered a word re techs: as far as I understood Lanzelot and you leaned towards BW, then Rep. I preferred WC, then Rep.

So if nobody else speaks up, that´s the path in my eyes: BW, then Rep.

templar_x

I agree. I just looked at the save: we got Phil + CoL, yeah! :goodjob: Republic is currently given as 39 turns, which will probably melt down to 30 turns, but that's still a lot.
BW can be done in 4 now: we are making 18b this turn and next, then the road for Tintagel is finished (19) and then the road on the plains E-NE is finished (20), so 18+18+19+20 = 75, exactly the price of Bronze! (I double checked that the 5th beaker in Tintagel is not corrupted, by setting it to a coastal tile.)
I do think that BW + Rep will be only 2-3 turns longer than Rep alone, because in 4 turns our commerce will already be higher, so Rep will be faster than it is now. (And we probably can't risk going into anarchy without some defenses, so we might have to research BW anyway, and then it'll even be 1-2 turns longer, before we can revolt.)
So I vote for BW, then Rep. Ok?

BTW: how about I play up to turn 40? Then we are back on a regular track and someone can take a set of 10.

Cool. :cool:
We managed the slingshot!
That is not too much on the way to victory, but still a success on its own in a game with 4 strong teams.

templar_x

Ok, I played turn 40. Who wants the next set 41-50? Basically we can follow templar's last ss (plus some modifications that we discover as we go along).

Overseer and Memento haven't played yet...
Ignas hasn't reported back for a while, so I don't think he is ready atm?

Lanzelot

Ulrich, could you extract ss part that was executed and put in official turnlog for record?
Motion described in screenshots.

Top Bottom