Team management

Nobody there to play the next turns???

Lanzelot, could you then play that next turn as well? The save is up.

If really unavoidable, I could play one or two turns until weekend. Then I will be away from my civ computer for one week.

templar_x

If we resolve "dilemmas" with scouting no problem for me to play this turns.
I am "here", with normal connection and Civ on computer.
But I think other should get some pleasure as well.
Who have participated recently in discussions, but did not play yet is Memento.
But he have not say any about his ability to play yet.

I'm currently visiting my father and can play (and participate) only irregularly for the next days until beginning of next week. So if Memento can play starting with next turn, it would be great!

Regards, Lanzelot

who play the next turns 51-60?

btw:from next week I have a little less time.several talks and training of new employees.

I will be on travel 18 April - 12 May. Most probably will have Internet sometime.

I think they are Overseer´s turn... he is the only one who has ever posted here who has not played yet.

But I fear we have quite scared the guy with our spreadsheets... :eek: ;)

You ready to play, king? You´ll be able to discuss anything you do not feel sure about with the other geeks here, promised. :D

templar_x

Yes, Overseer, the times of the spreadsheet are over... Go ahead and play it, if you have the time! :goodjob:
(It's more or less like a succession game now, and you've played many of those!)

I guess I could, but I have many reservations. I can handle Emperor level games, but you guys play like it is Sid, any mistake has huge implications. I worry I might mess things up. The biggest issue might be the time difference though, I am about 8-10 hours behind on these conversations, by the time I see them, everything has been said. If I do a set, I'll need explicit instructions as to what needs done.

In fact, Sid is nothing compared to this: we are playing against humans! ;)

Do not worry about whether you will have the time to ask back here, we have built up 96 hours to spend for extra discussions.

templar_x

Next 4 turns will be difficult, we have to make our plans.
next 10 relatively easy, if no surprises happend.

Well, I think we need to determine someone to take the next 10 turns. ignas hasn't reported back, TheOverseer is still hesitating and Memento just played.

I'm not too busy at the moment, so I could play for a while. Anyone else?

I could take single turns, too. Every turn has some discussion about the MM until the revolution, so I do not believe it is too important who makes the moves. If we agree on what to do, and I am near my computer, I can always jump in.

templar_x

So am I. However situation so complicated that we three can't come to consensus.

Due to urgent matter (travel to USA) I will be of line until 5 AM UCT 18 May.
Also next two weeks my time zone will be East coast USA.

Top Bottom