1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Team management

Discussion in 'The Knights’ Brotherhood' started by I. Larkin, Oct 27, 2010.

1. I. Larkin

I. Larkin Deity

Anarhos did not play and I take my flight tomorrow morning.

Most probably I will have Internet soon, but better if Lantzelot will take care about next turn.

Ivan

2. I. Larkin

I. Larkin Deity

I saw save and can play tomorrow after discussion. Will we evacuate Shlisselburg?

Anarchos have Chivalry, very probably they will strike us next turn

3. templar_x

templar_x usually walks his talks

they still have not posted a battle log. so what has happened? casualties? what is still standing in Shlissel?

Edit: well, that did not go too bad apparently. with the NMs that can be moved into Shlissel this turn you may even have enough firepower to hold Shlissel. but maybe not... but there is defenitely not enough to wipe their not so great stack out unfortunately.

i am quite sure they are going to withdraw what is left - and i doubt they have loads of knights next turn. maybe a few...

the fact that you cannot heal or upgrade in Shlissel makes the evacuation the probably better choice. on the other hand, you are saving loads of upkeep now, and if they withdraw from Shlissel they are for sure not going to run against that hill town you plan to build too soon.

t_x

4. Lanzelot

Lanzelot Moderator Moderator

Moved to turns thread.

5. Lanzelot

Do you want me to take over again? I'll post some ideas in the turn thread now.

6. I. Larkin

I. Larkin Deity

We need to discuss things. Week before 13 May good for me to play and I want to, but I can't play the rest of the month.

7. I. Larkin

I. Larkin Deity

Lanzelot, could you take care about game untill 30 May?

I am sure, I will not have time before that.

I don' t think that Lux for City is a good deal, I think gpt much better.

This is corrupted City for both, Knights and Eagles.

8. Lanzelot

Ok, but I'll be on the island from 26th May to 6th July. Not sure if I'll have regular internet access there. The game will just have to wait 4 days then...

9. templar_x

templar_x usually walks his talks

i do not think anyone proposed lux for town. at least not me.

look up to the start of this turn, then you will see what was my first thought, and i think it is still valid (even though i would probably have stronger reasons to play it differently). that is, you have to DEMAND THAT TOWN NOW IN ORDER TO PREVENT AN IMMEDIATE WAR! no conditions, nothing. like: dear eagles, it is obvious you had major deals running with our enemy who broke an active peace deal with us. you find that ok? fine, never mind. but what we do mind if you believe that you can gain even the slightest benefit from this and still play good friend with us. a long time ago we wanted to embrace you as our allies. ok, did not happen. but for sure we will be your immediate enemy, if you do not hand over that town on our continent to us. just to be precise about that: we can talk about just anything else, but after this war for our existence, everyone who feels like putting his toe on this continent where we fought for our lives better has an iron toe, or it will cleanly be cut off. we expect your unconditional and accepted offer to hand that town over to us next time we get the save. AFTER THAT we can talk business, whatever you want. we even promise we will reply faster than the 14 days it took you to reply to our last request.
    knights...

or something along that line.

:)
    t_x

10. I. Larkin

I. Larkin Deity

I have transatlantic flight 26-27 may. I reserve 30 for jetlag. But I can play.

11. I. Larkin

I. Larkin Deity

Save here and I will take care about it and next few turns.

12. Lanzelot

I settled down here and found an internet connection as well. So I can play today. (Can't remember whether I had some plans that needed explanation...)