Team Name and other info.

Why put and other info in title? It is confusing. Should be one thread per topic. My initial idea was Legion (We are Legion and we are Many), but it might be a bit lame... It'll fit well if we go Rome, but i don't think that is a good option on the given settings, but that is a discussion for another topic.

Yeah, we have to beat General_W at this. ;)

I'd prefer not to use an acronym unless it's one with a specific meaning (like M.I.A.), and I'm sure I could spawn a few dozen interesting names if prodded :lol:. But I'll wait and see if anyone has a killer suggestion. ;)

I have no idea what FREE stands for, nor SABER, BABE or GONG. That's what I mean, it should be fun for the other teams too, not just an inhouse joke. In comparison I know what MIA stands for. ;)

Team Victor (it can stand for Victory or Victoria(if we chose her as our leader)), but it also means something on it's own.

Great banner DE! :goodjob:

I think it's a great name, assuming we end up playing Victoria (I should, since it was my suggestion to start with :p). If we don't, we'll need another name. It's not just our decision either, even if we want her as our first choice some other team might pick her too, and we get someone else. Backup suggestions?

Hmm... The Banner is only a quick making, I discussed it with Renata and Oyzar over msn around an hour ago, and it leaves lots of space for improvement...

Alternatively, we could use one of these names:
Team CV (Could be Cultured Vikings, from what I've seen we're only people from scandinavia, england and america. Correct me if this is not true). Further more CV is a spoof over "Curriculum Vitae". A drawback is that it could me misinterpret as "Cultural Victory", and we would be smashed.

Team NP ("No Problem" // "Not Prime" (4 is the only non-prime team number)).

Oh and I would be glad to make a better banner (as well as a small banner, 250x250, for avatars).

What I'm most glad to see is that you're eager with your paint brushes, no matter the actual image. It's always fun to enrich the game with this sort of assorted fluff, and it's great that we have a willing artist among us. :thumbsup:

I haven't had any great ideas myself and you guys have come up with a nice option already. One thing about Victor, though... you do realize that if we choose that we'll have to refer to you as Niklas, god/goddess of Victor-y.
Spoiler :
Since your name is so similar to Nike, in Greek mythology.

Niklas being the God of Victory would be nice since he is fully functional...

EDIT:
Spoiler Rough outline of Avatar pic for Team Victor :

Details: Text is set in Vatican Rough Letters and Verdana, both 24 pixels large.
Any feedback is welcome; Text size, Text color, Border, Border Width, Border Color, Text Type, Text Size, Text Color, Background Image.

:lol: :lol:

The letters still look like they might have been put on with paint... Shading, whatever, i dunno what you do to letters to make them nicer, but i don't think these are.

Oyzar, thanks for the swift feedback, made a new one:
Spoiler Avatar picture for Team Victor :

Edited: Letters in line 2 got a different text-type, and were enlarged.
Letters in line 1 were shrunk.
Letters in both lines has a black border and a dark red (881111) shadow.
The Border was made dark red (881111) and thicker.
EDIT: A more zoomed in version of hte previous picture was used for the background.

What about a darker red for the letters, so the color better fits to the painting itself? Like this I find it too bright.

I'll look at it tomorrow.

We came up with a suggestion for a name earlier today; Team Profit.
I don't know how serious it is, but we (me, Purpleturtle, Niklas and Oyzar) came up with it after me and Purpleturtle had begun to get silly with the south park joke of
Phase 2: ??? Phase 3: Profit!

I am happy either way myself, if the groans drown out the laughs for Team Profit Team Victor will make me happy anyway. For Team Profit though, we might be able to make a banner with the little underpants gnome guy holding his arms up lol.

Top Bottom