Team Name final poll(?) Hopefully :)

What do you want the team name to be?( vote for 2)

• Total voters

robboo

Deity
I will poll the team name one more time. This time I will drop Alpha, and add the other 2 suggestions plus some others :)

Vote for 2. Highest vote wins in case of tie we will repoll the tie. I made it public as I dont care what people see as my vote and I dont want any more fighting over stupid polls. Something more important like when we should attack and kill Tubbys team is more important and should be private.

Are we allowed to vote for one only?

EDIT: And shouldn't there be a closing date? Otherwise the poll can go on as long as we get more team members.

OK this poll is useless...I cant edit it.

You guys want to start another poll or have this one open until they request our name?

ALSO only vote for 2 or less...:)

there possibly should be a closing date, might be advisable to ask a mod to delete this one in the 'needed things' thread and start another one with a closing date.

Can't we just set a date for it to be closed without editing the poll? For example we can decide that in 36 hours we will check which name has the most votes and use that, so any votes after that will not matter.

BCLG100 said:
there possibly should be a closing date, might be advisable to ask a mod to delete this one in the 'needed things' thread and start another one with a closing date.

We have had 8 of the 11 members of our team already vote on it, so there is no point restarting it, just set a limit of a couple more days or if all 11 of us have already voted and put in a post that the poll is closed and write the result in it. Simple :)

They want our name by the 18th/19th. I will declare the poll closed before noon on the 18th.

Robi D said:
We have had 8 of the 11 members of our team already vote on it, so there is no point restarting it, just set a limit of a couple more days or if all 11 of us have already voted and put in a post that the poll is closed and write the result in it. Simple :)

:lol: keep forgetting this is a private forum :D

I am disappointed no one voted for the Great Robboo's team...:crazyeye:

Things are looking good for Aloha, but it is still posible for another to win. At least we will have decided something fairly soon.

I also thought that team I dont care was another good name even though I didnt intend for it to be a name.

no i dont we should close it 18/19th end of today would be best, we have the votes of everyone who is probably going to vote in the polls and i need to create the e-mail addy for us :)

Omega is within one vote...how about we compromise and close it on the 5pm( central time) of the 16th. That gives all day tomorrow for the other to say longer time or to vote.

Will that give you enough time?? If you agree to that and no one objects we can do that.

what time is that GMT? cos if thats 10pm GMT then i can create the e-mail then, however if the poll needs to be open longer someone else could do it if need be.

Well we have 12 team members and 9 have voted so far, but we should close it soon so we can get everything sorted

OK lets end it at 3pm Central on the 16th. That translates to 9 GMT if did it right.

If I am not here with a post at 9GMT tomorrow you end it and post its over. That work for you?

THIS POLL IS CLOSED>>

We are team Aloha.

BCGL100...you can get the email:D

k well 'aloha' wins then, though gonna be fairly hard to get that name on g-mail :) might try some variations.

Since Aloha means hello we could use hello's from different languages as city name. As an example
Hello (english, if you didn't know;) )
Hola (spanish)
Bonjour (french)
Ciao (italian)
Guten Tag (german)
Prevet (russian)
Zdravo (serbian)
Kalimera (greek)
Ni hao (chinese)
Konnichi wa (japanese)
Nazdar (czech)
Dzien Dobry (polish)
Bom dia (portugese)

Thats the ones i know, but should be easy to find more languages if you guys think its a good idea

Top Bottom