Team Roster and Welcome to New Members

greekguy

Missed the Boat
this thread will be for keeping track of the team roster and also welcoming new members to Team C (soon to be renamed ;)). if the roster ever needs updating and i miss it, just post a little reminder. also, please be welcoming to all new members of our team, vets and newbies. :)

Team SABER Roster
gbno1fan
dutchfire
greekguy
lost_civantares
Nobody
GreyBeard
Calis
classical_hero
Chamnix
Elear
Cyc
Marsden
Bartleby
Donovan_Zoi
denyd
Churchill 25
Flyingkitty
Provolution
thecommonnate
Tiigon
lonaran

Welcome aboard classical. I am new at this but it looks we are getting some experienced players.

welcome to the team classical_hero. :)

Well I am the first new player to join, so please welcome me, or I will switch.

It's too late to switch. ;)

Don't tell me I'm going to have to put up with running against you in elections here as well...

Welcome to the team, CH. :)

Welcome to Team SABER Calis. :)

Welcome to the team, Calis.

classical_hero said:
I have played everyone here on this team in a PBEM, even if few have not finished.

I don't think so :mischief:

Welcome to the team, Chamnix!

Nice surprise to wake up and find you've joined.

Feel free to have a look around the forum, check out what we've decided on already, and add your input.

Glad to be here - no need to stop recruiting now though. If we can pick up more good players we will be even better off. Is Greekguy our designated recruiter? Maybe he could PM some top players for us.

Who are you thinking off?
Who do you consider to be the best civIII players?
Maybe DaveMCW, he was recruited for Epsilon in the civIV demogame, so we could try the same. He is number 8 in the pantheon of heroes of civIII GOTM.

DaveMcW is definitely one of the very best if someone wants to try to convince him to return to Civ 3 for a game. From the last MTDG, WackenOpenAir and killercane are probably the top players who have not signed up yet. From the (S)GOTMs, klarius and Abegweit come to mind - I'm sure there are many others, but their names escape me right now... we don't want to monopolize all the top players anyway, but having a couple really top-notch players seems good...

Greekguy, you did a good job on Chamnix, do you want to recruit someone else too?

dutchfire said:
Greekguy, you did a good job on Chamnix, do you want to recruit someone else too?

sure, give me a name and i'll try my best (though i'm better at recruiting people who have an idea who i am, most of the people Chamnix named probably don't know me).

EDIT: i just did a quick scan of the old MTDG team lists, and thought i could invite Black_Hole to our team, since i know him from the civ 3 SP demogames. you guys want me to drop him a line?

sounds good, but I don't know for sure. He's in Innovia, but he hasn't been active for a while (activity really dropped at a certain point), but if you convince him to come back here, maybe he'll come back to the civ4 one too :D

recruitment propoganda PM has been sent to Black_Hole.

greekguy said:
recruitment propoganda PM has been sent to Black_Hole.

Guess he wanted to give FREE some more people, since their team has the least amount of actives.

Top Bottom