Team Roster and Welcome to New Members

Thanks all. And welcome DZ!

Very good job on recruiting everyone. We now have 15 members just like Team BABE, with our newest member Denyd. Welcome Denyd! :)

Hello fellow citizens, looks like I have a bit of reading to do to become a acquainted with the structure of this society. As a real newbee at this style I'll be presenting a couple of out of the box ideas. Hopefully at least one will provide a blip on the radar of our success.

Might I also suggest that someone conact Scoutsout & Grahamiam to see if they are interested in joining. I've found them to be very good players. Also a couple of old timers like SirPleib, DaveMcW, Moonsinger & TedJackson might be talked into serving as Village Elders if they are still around.

scoutsout and grahamiam were on KISS last game, so if they sign up, they'll join either BABE or GONG. if you want to invite those other people you mentioned, go ahead. :)

If we let them sign up on their own, then they would probably join one of the teams you mentioned, but if they are invited, they might be willing to try something different :dunno:.

Not sure about DaveMcW and TedJackson, and I haven't seen Pleb, but Moonsinger I know for a fact is too busy 'to post regularly'.

As for those two others, I don't know, try inviting them ;)

Yeah I noticed that too.

I'll send out a couple of PM's today and let you know the results

Maybe our captain could PM/email people who haven't been around recently to let them know the game is starting.

I'll do it.

Dear {membername},
The second MTDG is about to start. We will probably receive the first save of in a matter of hours. And we have already received the starting screenshot. Would you care to join in the discussion about our first moves back in the team forums?
We're all looking forward to seeing you,

Team SABER

Sent to: Bartleby, Elear, Donovan Zoi, Marsden, denyd and Nobody

Welcome Churchill 25!
[party]

Welcome Flyingkitty!

Welcome to SABER Flyingkitty. :)

Are you here flyingkitty?

Top Bottom