Team Vote: end the game?

SANCTA has already retired.

DS, you sent PMs/emails out to the other players?

Not all games end with a single winner. SANCTA is the team that gave up which caused the others to lose interest. If we really need this kind of closure may I suggest a four way draw between Cav/Kaz/MS/Saturn?

In any event there is only one team voting to continue. Without looking at the ruleset I'd say the game is officially over.

Looks like the endless Kazakh debate machine has taken over the global forum! I vote we have a poll.

I think it is pretty clear that team Kaz has to win due to our superior arguing skills.

I'm surprised people care so much about winning and losing. What matters more is how you play the game.

All that tie/draw/everybody loses crap is just bull:cry: I demand satisfaction! :gripe: If quitting does not equal losing, then what does?:mad: What was the point of playing all these months if nobody wins?:dubious: If that is the case, then what is the point of ending the game? :aargh: Just leave the game up and Kazakhstan will continue playing alone... I will play by myself if need be... hmmrph[pissed]

Don't blame team kaz, a year of their efforts were finally beginnig to bear fruit. Things were going their way, and then the game was handed to them, and then it was taken away.

Don't blame team kaz, a year of their efforts were finally beginnig to bear fruit. Things were going their way, and then the game was handed to them, and then it was taken away.

Who said anything about blame?

Can we get the forums openned now? I have to admit I'm interested in reading Cavs forum...

Well, I know I left/couldn't keep up long ago...I might have to check over how things ended. It was fun while I was with my team though (Cav) hopefully still fun for the rest of you after this time.

Top Bottom