[Teaser] Hippus

seZereth

FfH´s art monk(ey)
Ok, hi, wanted to give u a sneak peak into the army of Hippus, which will come with the mercenaries mod into a next version of FfH II.

The Evil Warrior on the right, fighting the Windknight, was quickly created (like the greaver with malakim) for the screenshots to have the Hippus fight something (furthermore he resembles the awesome graphicaleffect of "gloss" :p (see him in game) ) but i think he will find his place into FfH II too ;) Feel free to comment about him.

Hippus is relaesed, go here

seZereth said:
Ok, hi, wanted to give u a sneak peak into the army of Hippus, which will come with the mercenaries mod into a next version of FfH II.

The Evil Warrior on the right, fighting the Windknight, was quickly created (like the greaver with malakim) for the screenshots to have the Hippus fight something (furthermore he resembles the awesome graphicaleffect of "gloss" :p (see him in game) ) but i think he will find his place into FfH II too ;) Feel free to comment about him.

Some more units have to be created and...
thats the main reason why i post this here:

i need your help, if you want to contribute, find me some awesome / fearsome Horsesymbols, a tribal or a picture or anything....

Perhaps a good picture of a "chess knight" (the horse in a chess game :p )
or anything you can come up with!

Hi seZereth,

One comment: very very beautiful. Windknight are awesome. They seems like angel mounted on horses...

Did you take time to look at the heraldry of old european armies ? such as thoses of France, Germany, Poland and England ? They heavily used Cavalry in the past. You should probably find something good. I will look at the French one.

Tell me. Bayreuth ? It was the city of ...Wagner? i don't remember...

The Frog.

Breathtaking stuff seZ. I can't wait to play these guys now or face them on the battlefield.

Great stuff!

Concerning the pic, how about a skeletal horse? In some representations, the four riders of the Apocalypse ride them as far as I know, should make them fearsome enough ;)

A google-image-search for "skeletal horse" gave this one as the first result: Link

Probably way too detailed for you, but might give you an idea.

Wow looks awesome! Definitely playing Hippus whenever these come out :)

Wow those are both really beautiful units. As for fearsome horse symbols i would look up the mongols or huns in google image search if you havent already.

The Wind Knights remind me of the Polish Hussars, late 18tth-early 19th century, who strapped stylized eagle wings to their backs, designed so that the wind passing through the wings would make a loud whistling noise. Very Cool. :)

Beautiful units Sez. The nameless guy looks vaguely insectiod. Perhaps a nature based unit, Insectiod warrior. It also looks vaguely elven, perhaps he is an elite elven commando of some sort, or an elven assassin.

Xereq said:
Beautiful units Sez. The nameless guy looks vaguely insectiod. Perhaps a nature based unit, Insectiod warrior. It also looks vaguely elven, perhaps he is an elite elven commando of some sort, or an elven assassin.

I checked him into 0.13 as Barnaxus, the Luchuirp golem hero.

These are my favorite units and my favorite civ right now seZ. Super job.

Kael said:
I checked him into 0.13 as Barnaxus, the Luchuirp golem hero.
Nice call Kael, but the colors seem a tad bit off for a golem. Perhaps a readjustment toward a more bronze or copper color is in order. That is, if it would be convienient, Sez.

Top Bottom