Tech Position At Various Points in the Game

Spoonwood

Grand Philosopher
If you have a 2050 AD save of a game, does there exist anyway to extract when your tribe learned a particular tech? Can Civ Assist II do anything like this? I'm particularly interested to know Moonsinger's tech progress in her 88k game. I can guess at certain techs via wonder builds, but I don't have all too good of an idea when she learned Sanitation and Replaceable Parts.

The viewer in CPRsuite lets you run the the game up turn by turn. Though I have no idea what you may be able to tell from that.

I've found where in CRPViewer you can tell when wonders got built. I haven't found anything about knowing a tech though.

Only thing I can think of in the viewer is that you can find when a civ had a GA. You know if a wonder was built by them, so you can determine if a wonder or a UU triggered the GA (captured wonders can be eliminated, if so town changed hands at that time).

In some cases that will tell you at least one tech they had at that time. Though you do not know how long they have had it or where they got it (trade, hut, steal or research).

Top Bottom